Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are Focus MK2 part-leather seats heated?

Reliance

Hi folks,

I've been gifted a set of part-leather seats by a family friend, on condition that I pick them up from the Midlands (I live near Liverpool). My Focus is a 1.4 Sport and has the basic grey cloth seats. I'm not in direct contact with the person giving me the seats and I won't be able to check anything until I get there.

Does anyone know if these seats are heated or not? And if so, is it a big job getting them up and running in my car which didn't come with heated seats? If not then I'll still swap them in, just looking for an answer to my question before I get my hopes up!

Thanks.

Not all half leather seats are heated  its was an option, you may be lucky and find that your car has the wiring for the seats in the connector block under the seats then its simly getting the switches into the dash and finding the wiring at that end, all presuming the half leathers are heated.

• Like 1

The "Sport" trim level was one of the lower levels on the MK2 so I'd be surprised if your car ends up having the wiring loom already installed.  That said, I know someone that had an LX trim MK2 (poverty spec) and that has the wiring loom present for the footwell lighting so you might just get lucky!

• Like 1

Who knows with Ford as to which cars have what. Mine has no wiring for footwell lights but it has the connector for the aux on the 6000CD radio. It seems Ford just randomly chucked some things and it’s a case of hoping and praying you’re lucky.

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club