Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Counts As Modifications?

SteveThePirate

I've rung them and they wont touch me but im crossing my fingers and hoping its not loud if it is its coming off and getting sold on i doubt it will be though its only removing one box and my focus has 3 boxes and 1 cat, after the exhaust it'l have 2 boxes and the cat.

Mike

You can get adjustable exhaust boxes , so if you driving late at night or in a heavily populated area you adjust it to make low noise. but if you want to show it off you friends or whatever you adjust it to full noise.

You can get adjustable exhaust boxes , so if you driving late at night or in a heavily populated area you adjust it to make low noise. but if you want to show it off you friends or whatever you adjust it to full noise.

Only reason i got it was for the tip and the deep bassey gargle on idle otherwise i like the noise the focus makes now its quite a noisy car lol i dont know im a bit unsure about it i think il have to take it in 2mz get it fitted and see what happens wish me luck lol

Mike

Only reason i got it was for the tip and the deep bassey gargle on idle otherwise i like the noise the focus makes now its quite a noisy car lol i dont know im a bit unsure about it i think il have to take it in 2mz get it fitted and see what happens wish me luck lol

Mike

if its like my mates old one its loud and gets louder after a while as well remember the louder it is the more likly to get pulled and rodgered senseles with a big extendable night stick thats before the insurance has youre dangly bits on a plate

Mike

if its like my mates old one its loud and gets louder after a while as well remember the louder it is the more likly to get pulled and rodgered senseles with a big extendable night stick thats before the insurance has youre dangly bits on a plate

Do stickers count as a modification? like a tribal one across the bottom of the rear view mirror

Also, metal tax disk holder. yay/nay

I don't think stickers would be worth the effort.

I have club stickers on mine, haven't declared them! :lol:

I think the case is different, however, for audio brand stickers. If you have them up the side of the front doors, provides as an advertisement to what technological lovelies you have stashed in your car, whaching for the suspisious looking bloke lurking about!!

Do stickers count as a modification? like a tribal one across the bottom of the rear view mirror

Also, metal tax disk holder. yay/nay

Why would you want a sticker across your rear view mirror? :wacko:

Should be mine with the tax holder.

Ah not mirror. i meant window, silly me.

Should be yours with the tax holder?

Ah not mirror. i meant window, silly me.

Should be yours with the tax holder?

Sorry, meant fine :lol:

Would new pedal cover things count? I dis like the current ones since my foot rides up them so when doing lots of clutch work it gets very tricky and sometimes I stall in the middle of town, which never gets a good response from the people behind

And these are like £2.25 :P Sporty asda pedals

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club