Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Particulate Filter Warning Light

heleanabeana

Hey!

I own a Ford KA Zetec (2009) & for the last few days I’ve had an amber warning light on my dashboard. I had a look in my manual and it says it’s to do with the particulate filter. I’ve done a little more research and I’m a tad confused seeing as my car isn’t actually diesel? Why would this warning light be showing? 

Thanks!

can you upload a picture please so we can see what light is on

I’ll have to nip out lunch time and take a picture for you but I’ve attached an image from the manual. Just to say ... there is no warning message on the display screen ... it’s only the amber light on the dashboard itself.

64ECDAD2-A9F2-4671-AA5A-BCBECA7F8F9E.jpeg

Someone had a petrol Ka on here with the glow plug light on a few weeks ago.  I wonder if it's a cluster issue?  Might be worth checking a Fiat 500 forum as the Ka is based on them.

• 2 years later...
On 11/19/2018 at 9:22 PM, heleanabeana said:

Hey!

I own a Ford KA Zetec (2009) & for the last few days I’ve had an amber warning light on my dashboard. I had a look in my manual and it says it’s to do with the particulate filter. I’ve done a little more research and I’m a tad confused seeing as my car isn’t actually diesel? Why would this warning light be showing? 

Thanks!

Hi Helen

Same thing has just happened to us.  I wonder if you ever found out what it was.

Cheers

• 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, John25678 said:

Did you resolve this? It has happened to me recently.

I'd like to think that the OP has had their car fixed by now, it was the 20th November 2018 when they were last here.

Yes so that’s why I would like to know if they found out the cause..?

4 hours ago, unofix said:

I'd like to think that the OP has had their car fixed by now, it was the 20th November 2018 when they were last here.

Yes so that’s why I would like to know if they found out the cause..?

Then send them a Private Message, it's the only hope you have of been able to get a reply from them. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club