Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Haunted windows...

barocca

Came to my 2014 tit x this morning all windows wide open and doors unlocked, Yes it was all locked up last night, any ideas ??

Cheers Steve

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, barocca said:

Came to my 2014 tit x this morning all windows wide open and doors unlocked, Yes it was all locked up last night, any ideas ??

Cheers Steve

Unusual that someone would be playing pranks if they had mirrored your key, 

I'm not sure if you are aware that; if you or something was to keep the unlock button on the fob pressed for a considerable amount of time; all of the windows will open and doors unlock, 

Same as if the lock button is pressed for a considerable amount of time; The windows or any open window will close and all doors lock, 

This is a feature which is good for summer months when your approaching the car as it allows ventilation before you open the door and start the engine.

Or when locking and one of the windows were open.

• Like 2

Hi Lenny, yes found out a few mins ago silly me didn't know about holding the unlock button for the seconds, so isn't haunted after all!!
Thanks

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, barocca said:

Hi Lenny, yes found out a few mins ago silly me didn't know about holding the unlock button for the seconds, so isn't haunted after all!!
Thanks

No problem, 

Its a nice feature on all vehicles with rear electric windows, been around a while now; works on my mother's 2006 passat aswell 

Cheers, thanks for coming back to the post regards Steve

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club