Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

OBD2 Diagnostic For Samsung J6 2018

WES180

I thought sod it, just plug it into my car and see what happens. Guess what, it works lol.

Now I've got a few things showing.

P006A - MAP - Mass or volume air flow correlation.

U0001:88-28

U0126:00 - 28

I shat myself when I started my car after having this plugged in because the traction control light stayed illuminated for the first time ever, turned engine off then back on now it's gone?

I've just read that the traction light was to do with the U0126 code. Strangely though that code wasn't there to start with, only after I tried scanning for a second time.

A quick Google suggests the K&N is a likely suspect for the P006A. I have a brand new Ford filter so I might put that back in, clear it and see if it returns.

I only bought the elm to see if I can find out what throws my Engine Fault service Now message up a couple of times a year. I have suspected the K&N as the culprit before now as I heard a lot of Fiesta ST owners were having issues with the K&N fitted too.

My cheapo reader never recovers any codes but can clear it. Usually when it goes into limp mode i just pull over if I'm not near home, plug the reader in, clear the log and full power is restored.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club