Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus mk3.5 auto wipers

tkj4100
聽Share

Hi Guys and dolls.

I've retrofitted my 2015 Focus with a rainsensor to get the auto light work and it does :-)

Now I would like the auto wipers to work also but I need a different wiper switch/stalk with the (A) position on it!

The problem is that I can't find the correct part no. anywhere 馃槥聽聽

It's a MK3.5 LH driven Focus, just if it makes a difference 馃槈

You shouldn't need a different stalk , works on the intermittent position , and variable sensitivity on the intermittent middle scrolling wheel.

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2019 at 10:04 PM, iantt said:

You shouldn't need a different stalk , works on the intermittent position , and variable sensitivity on the intermittent middle scrolling wheel.

Hmm, exactly my thoughts but it doesn't work on my car 馃槥聽I've activated line 24 "Rain sensor" in the BCM, is there聽anything else I need to activate before it'll work?

Have you looked at the settings in the car on the dash? On mine which has auto wipers as standard, you can switch them off, so they just work as normal intermittent wipers.

1 hour ago, Matt92 said:

Have you looked at the settings in the car on the dash? On mine which has auto wipers as standard, you can switch them off, so they just work as normal intermittent wipers.

Ha ha ha ha, when I first installed the rainsensor it was raining and because of that it started to wipe when i tested it in the intermittent position and never stopped before switcing it off :-)

I just tested it today splashing some water onto the windshield with the sun shining and there it goes 馃槈

Thx for your help everyone and happy Easter :-)

• Like 1

I think you have to turn it on in the IPC as well

6 hours ago, DaveT70 said:

I think you have to turn it on in the IPC as well

No Dave, I couldn't enter the IPC with Focccus so I just altered the rainsensor setting in the BCM module and it works as supposed to 馃槈

Programming of IPC not required.聽

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club