• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Nug878

• Flic

• AndrewL

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh the Ka does have a decent interior actually, quite similar to the Fiat Panda's I reckon.

ford-ka-interior-09-02-09.jpg

HOW RUDE!!! ill try again....

Ha, fair enough!

How are you finding your KA? It's basically a Fiat 500 underneath I think and they're supposed to be excellent. :)

Love my Ka thanks Andrew. Have had a few probs but nothing major. And guys who slate it, it is a girls car and that's who its marketed at, I think a guy would look pretty ridiculous in one 2 b honest! Same with the fiat or any other small car, IMO and b fair apart from the latest fiesta (which is gorgeous esp in hot magenta) theyv been pretty ugly cars, my last 1 was a 99 reg fiesta which I scrapped 4 my beautiful Ka and that wasn't exactly a pretty car and recently I had a 58 reg 1 as a courtesy and that looked like a box on wheels. I'm having this discussion with my bro all the time but I think my Ka is the hottest thing in town and I guess that's all that matters!

Love my Ka thanks Andrew. Have had a few probs but nothing major. And guys who slate it, it is a girls car and that's who its marketed at, I think a guy would look pretty ridiculous in one 2 b honest! Same with the fiat or any other small car, IMO and b fair apart from the latest fiesta (which is gorgeous esp in hot magenta) theyv been pretty ugly cars, my last 1 was a 99 reg fiesta which I scrapped 4 my beautiful Ka and that wasn't exactly a pretty car and recently I had a 58 reg 1 as a courtesy and that looked like a box on wheels. I'm having this discussion with my bro all the time but I think my Ka is the hottest thing in town and I guess that's all that matters!

If your happy with it amie07 thats all you need to know there is a new ka up by mine same colour like yours i think thats on a 09 or a 59 plate and i find the inside to be girly

As long as the owner is happy, all is well :D

I dont hate the looks of the KA, just a mini fiesta, kinda cute :)

But I would agree its definitely aimed at a female market IMO

Seat-Ibiza-Bocanegra-rear.jpg

That a Seat Ibiza?

tissues at the ready....

2009-seat-ibiza-bocanegra-front-angle-588x427.jpg

All I can see is a sign that says Michael is going to go to prison for a very long time for what he has done here! :P

Glad to hear that you are liking your Ka Amie, and I do agree with you that the new one is a bit of a girls car, probs because it's kind of cute looking. There's quite a lot of 'sporty' little white ones around here with the nice alloys and they look quite cool - like my cars little sibling or something.

Not a fan of the Fiat 500 though I must admit, it's like the 'new' MINI - I just get the impression that they're trying too hard to be cool and retro and have completely missed the point. I don't want a car that was designed to be cool... it should just be cool if that makes any sense!?

The problem(?) with the new KA is that it only has a 1.2 petrol and a 1.3 diesel. You can add a spoiler and nice alloys to it yet it's still only has a little engine in it. It looks nice with the bigger spoiler though.

I was going to buy a 1.3 diesel Ka but decided on the Fiesta as it was going to work out much the same price. My Fez is only a 1.25, but as I mainly do town driving it's adequate.

It's ok, I knew you were only joking. ;) Flic wrote one of the posts above, I'm not sure whether she thinks she's good at parking but I'm sure we'll soon find out!

I'm the best !Removed! parker ever! In reverse :blink:

I'm the best !Removed! parker ever! In reverse :blink:

erm...no. i'm way better than you!

erm...no. i'm way better than you!

But my car's better so it automatically makes me better. Have you not read the rules?

But my car's better so it automatically makes me better. Have you not read the rules?

I'm not very good at parking. :( However, does your rule mean that I am automatically better at parking than everyone with a Skoda, Chevrolet, Kia, Hyundai etc? If so, excellent :)

I'm not very good at parking. :( However, does your rule mean that I am automatically better at parking than everyone with a Skoda, Chevrolet, Kia, Hyundai etc? If so, excellent :)

Yes, this rule applies to all! ;)

Hmm, perhaps, i suppose you think you're MILES better than me :P :P :P :P

Ohhh yeah i just did, Flic!!!

Mwhahaha. But seriously, i am way, WAY better than you at reverse parking. Fact.

Mwhahaha. But seriously, i am way, WAY better than you at reverse parking. Fact.

I hear a challenge coming on...

I am fast, but precise.

I am fast, but precise.

Bet you say that to all the girls!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh cuss!

Hahahahahahahaha. I'm sure 'fast and precise' is what every girl wants to hear! :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club