Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earth points on a Fiesta 1,3 - 2007?

Beffe

Hello all!

My Fiesta is suddenly having all kind of wierd electrical problems and a very bad idle. I suspect a bad earth connection! (I have already bought a new battery without any improvment)

I have located and cleaned the ones in the engine bay (I think I found them all), but where are the rest? Does anyone know?

Thank you!

//Christian

They are all listed in the Haynes manual - too many too transcribe !

28 minutes ago, Paulkp said:

They are all listed in the Haynes manual - too many too transcribe !

Thank you for your reply!

I feel kind of stupid, but reading your comment reminded me that I actually have the Haynes manual for my car! 🙂

I will have a look in it. Thank you again!

No problem, I hope you get it sorted.

I could fill a forum with my mistakes, but I think the best (worst?) was putting toothpaste on a razor.......  It don't half sting !

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Paulkp said:

No problem, I hope you get it sorted.

I could fill a forum with my mistakes, but I think the best (worst?) was putting toothpaste on a razor.......  It don't half sting !

Should try it around your gentlemans area. That's a proper sting!... or so I've been told 😂

One day I sanding down a motorcycle petrol tank on my lap. it still had some petrol. Resting on my leg accidentally turned the petrol tap on. the petrol slowly soaked into my lap and it did it sting like hell. I ran in doors and was trying to wash it off in a panic. I wouldn't reccommend it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club