Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Econetic Turbo Works

Barnzy 005

Hi advise please will my 100,000 plus engine take these works ??

"So the work we would do to the turbo would include cutback turbine wheel blades, an uprated 360 thrust bearing, and a larger billet compressor wheel. I am unsure what you should expect power wise, given that it will be down to the mapping, but I would suggest in the 175-200Bhp area most likely. Whether your van needs "remapping" is entirely up to you, depends whether you feel it will happily run double its current power output.."

Turbo mods look ok. I wouldn't be too concerned about the miles of the engine to be honest providing its been looked after with regular oil changes etc. How close is it to needing a new cam belt ? My dad had his VW transporter work van remapped at a similar milage it was 78 and went to 180 ish Bhp. My only area of concern would be have you got someone in mind to map the vehicle to suit that higher flowing turbo as its not something you just fit and drive around on.

Cheers Karl thanks for the heads up.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club