Sign in to follow this  

FORD air conditioning type?

Recommended Posts

Do any of the "technical" people know what type of valve FORD use in their air conditioning units?

Either - expansion valve


orifice tube?

This is on a Focus MK4 2019.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this