Do Not Sell My Personal Information

INDUCTION hose pipes

Josh4321
聽Share

Hi,

I am looking at buying the primary and secondary hose kit and I was wondering if this would make much of a difference. I鈥檓 wanting to do a stage 1 remap but I want to make sure I don鈥檛 blow up my car馃槀 I have a k&n airfliter already which fits into the standard air filter box.

thanks

96799004-BF10-4969-AFA1-6EC6E26242E5.png

I have both at the mo and will be trading in the 1.0 ecoboost shortly so could be tempted to part with them early... 馃槆

They do make a small difference, you can feel the torque coming in a little earlier but you'll need a remap to get the full benefit.

Hi,

would you be taking them off your car and selling them?:)

and I was wondering if you know whether it would be safer to have these on the car when remapping stage 1

I will be possibly today but definitely before the weekend.

I've not had any problems, you'll get more benefit with a remap is the engine can be tuned to make better use of the increased airflow

You don鈥檛 need anything except the filter for a stage 1 map. Hoses and larger intercooler are a bonus. You will get slightly better throttle response and noise, especially from the secondary. Also consider a hard turbo pipe.聽

Thanks for the help,聽

how much would you sell the pipes for?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club