Do Not Sell My Personal Information

st line and titanium x

mitch84

5 hours ago, tef89 said:

The point of a good system is that it has depth and quality through a range of volume levels, and in some situations, the B&o has this.

Being a bit of an audiophile I can appreciate this comment but the point is you will still have engine/road/wind noise messing up the sound so it's no longer an enjoyable Hi Fidelity experience imho.

6 hours ago, mitch84 said:

Any tips for easiest way to update software and maps.

My car will connect to my home wifi when it's parked on the drive but it's not managed to do any updates. According to the Ford site I already have the latest Maps (car was new last month)

But if that's the case they aren't very current as there was a mini roundabout about 4 miles away from me that was converted to a traffic light controlled junction about 3 years ago. My sat nav still thinks it's a roundabout.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blatto said:

Being a bit of an audiophile I can appreciate this comment but the point is you will still have engine/road/wind noise messing up the sound so it's no longer an enjoyable Hi Fidelity experience imho.

I just close my windows Mike 🤣 I'm not giving pedestrians free music 😜

26 minutes ago, tef89 said:

I just close my windows Mike 🤣 I'm not giving pedestrians free music 😜

I'll still feel the vibes from the Subwoofer. 

• Like 1

Hi guys

What are the 1litres like at cruising speed on the motorways, I don't go on motorways or major A roads much but sometimes do if going away or visiting someone, are they ok at 70mph.

Very rare I get on dual carriageways or motorways but find it very good when I do. 70 no problem - difficulty is keeping it down to that speed!😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mitch84 said:

Hi guys

What are the 1litres like at cruising speed on the motorways, I don't go on motorways or major A roads much but sometimes do if going away or visiting someone, are they ok at 70mph.

I find it more than capable on motorways.  I've previously done a good amount of 1-4 hour drives and it's not struggled at all.  Feels fairly well planted too for a small car.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mitch84 said:

They are very good on the motorways, feel very stable and 70mph is no problem, they are fairly torquey engines so no problems with motorway inclines etc..

I'm sure my ST-Line 140 would be fine all day long at 100mph if I was on the Autobahn.

The only time I change gear on the motorway is if the speed has dropped to below  60 mph and I need to get past something I'll drop it down to 5th  to get by. 6th is a bit sluggish below 60mph.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club