Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm new looking for any help I can get to give this a try

Fordy dean

Hey guys I'm dean new on this just looking to see what this is like no passed my test yet but just on hear to get any tips you guys may have or help yous can give me info on ford parts e.t.c thanks have a chat. 

Hi Dean

You need to be more specific mate, what type of Ford, what spec, year and engine etc. What parts do you mean, performance, OEM or styling etc.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Thanks I have a ford focus mk1 1.4 lx had it 3 years doing it up no finished yet just put new alternator new belt on it and week after that went down to it woodent start so got one of my neighbors my pal to look at and found out it might be the valves. 

• Like 1

Is it the car in your profile picture? A late MK1 by the looks of it.

I'm not mechanically minded, I prefer the electronic side of things so can't really help you on diagnosis etc, sorry.

Lots of knowledge on this forum though so you will most likely get some advice soon. Best thing to do though is to make sure you are posting in the right part of the forum. This question would get the right attention in the 'focus' specific subsection, and a catchy title would encourage people with the best knowledge to reply. Something like '2004 Focus won't start after new alternator and belt - help please'

An admin may be able to move this post for you, or you may need to start a new one @Stoney871

Good luck and welcome to the forum Dean

• Like 2

Thanks mate much appreciated do you go to knockhill a lot for ford live a tail mate. 

hey stoney871 nice to meet you 
Back at ya [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club