Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please help find the part for EDGE

Igor41

Hello! Sorry for the mistakes, I write through google translator.

I own a Ford EDGE (FWD) 2014 release.

Such a problem, Damaged rear brake cylinder rubber protection, I can’t find the part number anywhere. Maybe you can help me with this part number?
thanks
IMG_20200420_154739.thumb.jpg.4e56161bd7a627b8a0fa7ca952617211.jpgIMG_20200420_144518.thumb.jpg.aa3393bae490ccfb7d56566d59103167.jpg

Ford don't usually offer a seal replacement kit for their Brake Calipers, front or rear.

Maybe if you clean the old one up and look for the manufacturer's mark on the Caliper it would be possible to get a non-genuine seal kit from a local independent motor factor.

H

It's only a dust seal so try a rubber adhesive to repair the hole with a small piece of inner tube. Or next best thing is to get a second hand caliper. 

Written on an old TRW 18227301, unfortunately, this number not work.  I asked the official representative of the TRW, but he could not help me. This is very strange.

Снимок.JPG

Hi Igor.

Please send me, by PM, your full 17 Digit VIN (Chassis No.)

H

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club