Do Not Sell My Personal Information

left hand side indicator problem, not working

shaz27

hi i have a strange problem looking for some help please, ford fiesta titanium 09 

the indicators are not working on the left hand side of the car , front cluster and mirror indicator but the rear one is , but it wasn’t , the hazards don’t flash on that side either , i have checked all fuses and relays, all working, there is not power going to the bulb at the front cluster , i have codes read and cleared that’s when the rear one started working, the dashboard says it’s working but it’s not , also anyone know the color of the wire from the multi plug to bcm for the indicator  

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, a problem shared, not a problem I have an answer to. Hopefully joining forces we might spark a response?

Mine is a 1.8 TDCI Focus 08. One side repeater has stopped, the bulb is fine and there's no detectable power at the bulb holder or the harness connection.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club