Do Not Sell My Personal Information

s max bought

alan daniels

hi all just update purchased 07 2.5t saturday dealer done cambelt for me as wasnt done just had new clutch drove home on motorway very impressed by how it goes as my test drive was in town

traffic amazing traded in 19yr old focus yet tax is about 20pence month more than focus and got insurance for £360 my focus cost me £370

cant fathom how the insurance system works but very happy with purchase never had car fitted with turbo before am i correct that before turning car off after run its good to idle for couple minutes to let turbo cool down ?any advise on this would be appreciated thanks

Never done that. I thought you just had to make sure engine was at idle speed when turning key off. So that oil pressure doesn’t suddenly drop when turbo spinning at higher speed.

Excellent, those 2.5t I would have thought are quite rare, but what potential you've got to make a right sleeper car.

• 9 months later...

just to update have just renewed discs and pads all round went for drilled and grooved ( £208.00 )and replaced rear shocks ( genuine ford £74 each )

went to my brother in laws he fitted them for a drink 

and recently put on stainless steel exhaust and new st alloys ( had 5 spoke on )

just got little bit body work to do bit surface rust on rear wheel arch and nearside seal and 2 deep scratches on nearside door (were ther when bought car )

then car will be finished 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club