Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spare Tires Question

Jason Tierney

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270563522603

This will fit my (now parents) mk6 fiesta that has 15" alloys on, as a spare wont it? the tire sidewall will be bigger on the spare so that it runs the same height as a 15" wheel yes?

If I get this then I can steal the full size 15" spare from the mk6 thats currently in it for my new fez. Again, the 15" spare will be fine with the 17" rims wont it because of the profile of the tires

Thanks,

Jay

Both my Mk 6 and Mk6.5 Zetec's had 14 inch steel spare's despite having 15 inch alloy's, think the tyre size was the same as that one, 175/65r14

Not sure what the tyre size would be to make the 15 inch rim match up to a 17 inch rim with the height of the side wall to keep it the same :unsure:

Thanks for replying. My mk6 has a 15" steel spare- figures ?

As a get me home im sure it will do, Im going to try the mk6 spare i have on the mk7 when i get it on monday(also gives me a reason to jack it up and test the tilt sensors work for the alarm)

IF that fits then il get the 14" from eBay for the mk6 and put the 15" in the mk7

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club