Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ranger Lights Not Working

pancyk1

Hello,

I have problem with daylights in 2015 Ford Ranger 2.2diesel- they wont come on, the mechanic said that he need's to replace the module with fuses, some Ford genius installed a fault counter, that after detecting a problem with the installation of lights, more than 5 or 10 times, he disconnects the entire daylight circuit, without the possibility of resetting, while the high beam can still work ...
The error most likely arose as a result of poor quality plugs for light bulbs which main dealer said they will replace now "with those that will not melt under the influence of temperature"
As for me, it should be recalled and Ford should pay the costs - but we know it won't happen ...
For me, the fuse module has the part code db39-14a073-dc - the cost is 760eur for the part itself ...
I found online such boxes from Ranger, only the endings of the code are not "dc" but, for example, "al", "aj" the cost is 7-8 is 7-8 times lower(I know that there is no guarantee that the module is not screwed), but here is the question - does anyone know if this would work with slight part number difference ? could letters at the end refer to year of manufacture etc ?

Here, for example, from Focus hhttps://eBay.us/HolTlK for 25GBP bv6n-14a073-fr the middle part of the code 14a073 is correct ...

Has anyone tried to replace such a module? is it just a question of swapping the plug cables or do you have to do some magic with the computer?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club