Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Pass Pro

Tom44

So ford weirdly have 2 apps for with different uses, ford pass and ford pass pro. As i understand they both give you different options with different features on each app. I have ford pass but i can no longer find ford pass pro on the google play store. Anyone know what is going on with that or why it isn't available on Android?

Ford Pass Pro is still available from the play store.

Ford Pass Pro is for Commercial / Company / business vehicles, that is the difference and is of very little use for the private owners.

5 hours ago, Mavroz said:

Ford Pass Pro is still available from the play store.

Ford Pass Pro is for Commercial / Company / business vehicles, that is the difference and is of very little use for the private owners.

Just like Ford Pass then😀

• Haha 1

Other than lots of information..... if needed.

Don't see any options for locking and stuff on the normal app. Just fuel and trip info. Does the Mk8 2018 fiesta's support the full controls

Just now, Tom44

Don't see any options for locking and stuff on the normal app. Just fuel and trip info. Does the Mk8 2018 fiesta's support the full controls

The locking function only works on Fiestas fitted with the embedded modem. If yours is a 2018 model like mine is, the modem won’t be fitted. I’m pretty sure (someone correct me if I’m wrong) the modem was fitted to 2019 cars onwards.

Yes, you need the modem for some features such as unlock/lock and I also believe it was only fitted to 2019 onward models.

16 hours ago, Mavroz said:

Yes, you need the modem for some features such as unlock/lock and I also believe it was only fitted to 2019 onward models.

ah, that clears that up then, thanks for the info. Still odd how they seem to have the features spread across 2 apps though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club