Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Footwell Lights In A Zs?

Jason Tierney

You had a proper look and used the very bad video lol.

Coz I thort id found em, tried putting bulbs in and it dint work, but then I found the real place.

What year is your car?

Fully back up this recommendation. Wait 10-14 days and you will get the bulbs, cheap bulbs, cheap postage and the brightest bulbs I could find.

Was going to order, then the link just brought me to a list of bulbs, which ones am I looking for, I hate asking over and over, but have wasted money on LEDs after recommendations here only for them to be different.

i keep trying too take picture's of mine too give people an idea but the flash either gets rid of the red light and looks naf or you can just see red and no seats or ewt so no point :(

Was going to order, then the link just brought me to a list of bulbs, which ones am I looking for, I hate asking over and over, but have wasted money on LEDs after recommendations here only for them to be different.

Il get you exact links to the ones I bought White and UV purple/ultravoilet leds @ about 1-2ish while im on dinner

Its all on preference, the ones ive bought are small and have 5 leds on them, I dont know about the larger ones but im sure there just as good quality, just if you wana pay more for them or not

Il get you exact links to the ones I bought White and UV purple/ultravoilet leds @ about 1-2ish while im on dinner

Its all on preference, the ones ive bought are small and have 5 leds on them, I dont know about the larger ones but im sure there just as good quality, just if you wana pay more for them or not

That would be great mate thanks, I assume the larger ones are just a bit brighter?

Here are some pics of my footlights from a while back, You can see the ambient lighting in the second one so you can kinda judge the colouring/brightness.

med_gallery_6631_109_175728.jpg

med_gallery_6631_109_279868.jpg

FAO Strutter :) just copy and paste the numbers into ebays search box

White LED that I have as sidelights and Also that ive bought for footwell lights- 200469815339

UV LIghts that ive also bought(but not seen yet- I cant think they will be bad quality though, none of his are)- 200467073420

Only problem I had was as for some reason they are in differnet currencys I couldnt pay for them both in one go, so request the totals and he will discount postage on one of the items.

And red ones if anyone/your interested. 200468592368

There the ones Id go for.

On some of the LEDs By looking at the pics, the ones with more LEds in also have smaller LEDs, so you might be better off with cheaper variants. But yes, id imagine someof the ones(like the 12 forward facing cluster ones) would be brighter.

What I want is to know how to keep them on or have them on it sidelights are one etc

On some of the LEDs By looking at the pics, the ones with more LEds in also have smaller LEDs, so you might be better off with cheaper variants. But yes, id imagine someof the ones(like the 12 forward facing cluster ones) would be brighter.

What I want is to know how to keep them on or have them on it sidelights are one etc

the clusters of 12 work really well i have them and they really good

as for you askin with the footwells would there not be a way too tap into the light switch? i dunno but i think i remember someone saying that along long time ago

Yeah Im sure there will be I just dont really know anything about auto electrics, im sure its a case of, splice wire y here, connect to wire x here and insulate. Just a matter of knowing what :)

You had a proper look and used the very bad video lol.

Coz I thort id found em, tried putting bulbs in and it dint work, but then I found the real place.

What year is your car?

My car is a 59 plate jason and yes i did see your video fella thats what made me look and all i have is empty holes on my ZS gutted tbh

=( Bad times, you could get some stick on LEDS from halfruards if your really wanted them. you can get ones with a box/batteries or ones that are wired up to your lights.

Well ordered some Red LEDs (new ones too so we shall see what they are like.

Ended up getting some Silver Visions and H7's blue visions, upgraded the bulbs with the Osram ones but want the tint of blue in them.

Might have to take a good few comparison pictures.

Phillips bluevisons?

I have them in my car, To look at they look yellow unless you get right down in line with them, then they kind of have a rainbow effect around the edge of the light pattern. so going over bumps and what not it changes colour to other drivers like bmw/mercs etc.

When you pull up behind someone you can see the rainbow effect around the outside of the light pattern.

Good lights, but not really a blue tint to look at, just from other drivers perspectives

Awww no don't say that! So I won't see much difference between them and the osrams I have In now you think?

Well I dont know what Osrams are like so I couldnt say.

But they are not blue, or even remotley blue tinted to look at, unless you get right down inline with them where they will blind you with blue/white light and around the edges of the visible light there is A kind of rainbow effect of colours. Not sure how to explain it, hope that helps.

M

Just received my bulbs from here http://shop.ebay.co.uk/warden_jp2002/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Second time I have used him and although he says he in the US he is in Hong Kong, but as long as you know that, it doesnt really matter. Took a little under 2 weeks to arrive but (in my view having used these and other bulbs before) are the brightest footwell bulbs you can get for the Mk7, they are cheap and so is the postage.

Highly recommended.

Just received my bulbs from here http://shop.ebay.co.uk/warden_jp2002/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Second time I have used him and although he says he in the US he is in Hong Kong, but as long as you know that, it doesnt really matter. Took a little under 2 weeks to arrive but (in my view having used these and other bulbs before) are the brightest footwell bulbs you can get for the Mk7, they are cheap and so is the postage.

Highly recommended.

i got mine off eBay :) you can get naf batches, my 1st set both blew on me pretty quickly so just had sidelights for driving at night!!! but just make sure if using eBay people recommend the seller

Well my bulbs arrived today

I ordered these, http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/501-LED-Quad-Bulbs.html

Hd an account with them so was easier, tho they seem to provide more os a spotlight effect, so im guess in gonna need more of a 360 varient?

Also ordered these as they look interesting.

Seem to be just on the market, http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/581-Indicator-27-LED-Super-Bright-Bulb.html

i only have the holes :(

Aww not good. Maybe since they changed over to adding the side skirts and heated windscreen as standard that they have starting putting these back in?

i only have the holes :(

was that you in this months readers cars ie performance ford? :rolleyes:

oryt i have a 58 zetec s but dsnt have the illumination or footwell lights or wiring just brakets. does ny one have a rough idea if i got the kit how much itd cost to get them wired up correctly?

• 11 months later...

just had a look at my '11 zetec s. the holders were there and it was already wired. just stuck an led in there and it came on as i was kneeling down with the door already open. will see have more of a play about tomorrow with the engine on and see what it does. i only had one led so its just in in the drivers i have lit up.

im going to edinburgh to see the dvla about putting my plate on the car and while im in the big smoke gonna try get a couple red bulbs tomorrow :D

gq5ac.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club