Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK3.5 IPC and PAM upgrade

DaSingh

So many months ago, I did MK3 SYNC3 Upgrade and installed the 8" Screen with NAV. Thats all working fine,

Next I upgraded the IPC and that was fine, everything worked perfectly, including rear sensors etc,

Today I upgraded the firmware to MK3.5 software so I can have digital speedo. Thats all fine and working but now lost reverse parking sensors beeps.

Installed a MK3.5 PAM and updated the firmware. Checked central config and parking assist is on but no reverse beeps.

What am I missing

• 4 weeks later...

On 3/28/2021 at 7:18 PM, DaSingh said:

So many months ago, I did MK3 SYNC3 Upgrade and installed the 8" Screen with NAV. Thats all working fine,

Next I upgraded the IPC and that was fine, everything worked perfectly, including rear sensors etc,

Today I upgraded the firmware to MK3.5 software so I can have digital speedo. Thats all fine and working but now lost reverse parking sensors beeps.

Installed a MK3.5 PAM and updated the firmware. Checked central config and parking assist is on but no reverse beeps.

What am I missing

You need to update your parking sensors to mk3.5 physically for the beeping to work is what i've heard

17 hours ago, Rowan112 said:

You need to update your parking sensors to mk3.5 physically for the beeping to work is what i've heard

Forgot about this thread. So the fix is to update BCM firmware. This fixed it but warning do at own risk as it can mess up immobiliser. 

Everything is fully working with no issues. 

Might change my mk3 steering wheel for mk3.5 at some point. 

6 hours ago, DaSingh said:

Forgot about this thread. So the fix is to update BCM firmware. This fixed it but warning do at own risk as it can mess up immobiliser. 

Everything is fully working with no issues. 

Might change my mk3 steering wheel for mk3.5 at some point. 

how did you update it and did you mess up the immobiliser?

Using ucds and I didn't have any issues but was told it could mess it up. So just sharing same warning. 

• 10 months later...

Hi,

Does this change the configuration to CGEA instead of C1MCA ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I can't remember but you have to manually change it I think 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club