Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does a Fiesta ST 3 radio fit into an ST 2 and compatible with sat nav ect?

Knoxy2433

Hi I have a Fiesta ST 2 2015 and was thinking about swapping the radio for the ST 3 one if it was compatible and all the features worked such as sat nav ect? Has anyone done this before or knows if it works? cheers.

Yes, there's a couple of wires to run for the sat nav voice but the rest should plug in once you get a GPS antenna.

You then have to program it in using forscan on a laptop. It's not that difficult and there's a few guides on here talking through how you do it.

Just bear in mind it's not just the ST-3 that has sat-nav etc. Many other cars got fitted with it as an optional extra.

Thanks mate, where do you have to put the gps antenna, does it just wire into the radio?

They're on a fakra connector that goes into the screen. If you get an aftermarket one designed to be stuck on the windscreen, you can just tuck the antenna behind the dash. I don't know anyone that's had any signal issues doing it this way.

• Like 2

Yup mines just under the binnacle over the nav screen and works perfectly 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club