Do Not Sell My Personal Information

maps update issues (sync 3)

Gunni

Evening all. Am in need of a bit of advice. Have been trying to update maps for a while now and keep getting the same message "Error code: LST_ERR05". Have just created a fresh download on a decent USB drive. Formatted in exfat and properly extracted the compressed file as set out in instructions on Ford's website. Have tried with compressed file extracted and left alone as it is downloaded, getting same issue either way.
What am I doing wrong. Lol.
I recently updated sync3 with no issues and uploaded file to website
Many thanks, Kris

31 minutes ago, Gunni said:
Evening all. Am in need of a bit of advice. Have been trying to update maps for a while now and keep getting the same message "Error code: LST_ERR05". Have just created a fresh download on a decent USB drive. Formatted in exfat and properly extracted the compressed file as set out in instructions on Ford's website. Have tried with compressed file extracted and left alone as it is downloaded, getting same issue either way.
What am I doing wrong. Lol.
I recently updated sync3 with no issues and uploaded file to website
Many thanks, Kris

Good evening Gunni!!!

I also had downloaded the zip file from FORD's site and installed correctly the update to my sync 3...untill i went to site again yesterday to complete the installation by uploading the HML file needed...there was NO such a file to my FLASH drive...

Flash format was ''xfat'' (or something like that) and it was completely empty from everything..

I unzipped the file SYNC3_3323500412_Update.zip from my computer directly to the flash drive and put it in the usb slot of my car and everything went just OK.

''Update completed'' wrote in the screen and you can now remove your usb safely (or something like that.

The file recommended for the upload does not exist at all!!!

I sent an email to FORD GREECEand i am waitting for their call.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club