Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Oil Separator Recall 22S21

pumast2

Agreed, my car has been sat at the dealership ready for me to drive away for a week now but they're blocked from registering it. They're being great but the communication from ford has been non-existent and its been a full week, they should've released the cars by now and let us know to just wait for the recall letter to have them inspected. I'm so frustrated

• Sad 1

Same for me due to dealership  this monday . but was told recall will stop me from getting it can not registering it and no sign of a fix .But saying  that some people  have book they cars in too be fix . but how can you fix it if ford have not told the dealer what the fix is ?????

can see a lots of fords being cancelled .  i think 16 weeks is to long , will give till end of this april then till them not fit for purpose.   my dealership has be good just ford not tell them what too do . first time to buy new car this happed .go back to new 2 hand 

My first payment is due next month and I won’t be paying for a car I don’t have, will expect them to sort something for me by then, want a courtesy car until mine is available if I’m honest 

time to flood the email box of md of Ford UK as still  no fix  or news

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had an update on this? My Fiesta ST is stuck at the dealership with the same issue

17 hours ago, darloben said:

Has anyone had an update on this? My Fiesta ST is stuck at the dealership with the same issue

Same here, absolutely maddening and no information whatsoever. Read some stuff saying "early May" on other forums but nothing from the dealership apart from don't knows and wait and sees.

Hey guys, nothing at the minute. My dealership had an update from Ford last Friday saying cars should continue to be held and that parts and instructions for the fix are expected early May. That’s all we’ve had lately. Seeing at it’s May tomorrow I’m hoping in my heart of hearts that we can all have our cars next week

3 minutes ago, benmnk said:

Seeing at it’s May tomorrow

Wrong 'May' you need May 2023 😉

• Haha 2

The may was in context of "it may get a fix or it may not." 

• Haha 3

My new Puma ST has been sat in main dealer gathering dust for almost 4 weeks now and nothing from Ford!

10 minutes ago, IanNWales said:

My new Puma ST has been sat in main dealer gathering dust for almost 4 weeks now

Nothing to worry about. It's Ford's policy they dust them once a month or every 10 yards moved which ever occurs first 🤣

• Haha 1

The 1.0 ecoboost are started every few weeks and run for 30 mins. 

On 5/2/2022 at 5:35 PM, IanNWales said:

My new Puma ST has been sat in main dealer gathering dust for almost 4 weeks now and nothing from Ford!

Should gather dust no more. Give your dealer a ring for an update. 

57 minutes ago, iantt said:

Should gather dust no more. Give your dealer a ring for an update. 

Dealer says Friday collection fingers crossed. Was hoping for tomorrow but I’ll take Friday as long as I actually get the car 😂

Dealer just contacted me  finally they have a fix and car getting booked into the workshop so finally will  be able to collect my fiesta st3 that's been sat at the dealership for 2 months or more so fingers crossed

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Looks like you can check for this fault yourself with a mirror. This video is for a US Escape so it might have some differences:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJnmD10QXdQ

Detailed service procedure pdf for similar cars:
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2022/RCMN-22V191-6536.pdf

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club