Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steering

Jr4433

Hi, any advice or suggestions would be appreciated, I have a 2006 Ford Fiesta, I’ve had a few issues, Ive changed the tie rod and rod end, the o/s front wheel is slightly leaning inwards at the top and I’ve changed the front tyres and had it re aligned, for some reason the steering feels quite still and jumpy at times, if you turn at speeds it’s as if it locks on at that angle and takes a bit of force to turn out of it, any bump/pothole in the road the the cars steering jumps out of place and tries to turn, any any time you’re braking the car steers to the right. My thoughts are possibly due to the o/s shock (it has had an accident on that side prior to me buying the car) possibly fault power steering pump or fluid or the steering rack, as when the cars stationary if you turn the wheel left and right to just wobble it, there sounds to be a knocking noise like there’s play in the steering rack, anyone had any similar issues and what fixed it? Thank you 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club