Do Not Sell My Personal Information

pre collision assist error - mustang 2019 - what is the fix/solution? ford are being complicated

kyrusdemnati

i am getting a pre collision assist error on the dashboard - i cant disable it in the settings, its greyed out along with the cruise control greyed out)

it’s really annoying as I have to press ok to cancel it each time I start the car

ford are now telling me it needs to be taken to a bodyshop

there is no bumper damage or accident / knock . There is some scuffing on the bottom skirting at the front of the bullitt (2019) where I hit a Kerb gently but I had this issue before then. Ford did remove it and charged me the diagnostic test and then the error came back

after months of them telling me it was a windscreen and calibration issue the front facing camera....they have come back to me on this and saying the car is out of warranty and it now needs to go to a bodyshop

how much do you think this would set me back?
is it better going through insurance? Getting ford protect cover? And going through that

Does your car have 'standard cruise control' or 'adaptive cruise control' ?

23 hours ago, kyrusdemnati said:

There is some scuffing on the bottom skirting at the front of the bullitt (2019) where I hit a Kerb gently but I had this issue before then. Ford did remove it and charged me the diagnostic test and then the error came back

The forward facing radar will be located low down and easily misaligned

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club