Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Bp Ultimate Diesel Vs Shell V Power Diesel

DAM13N

always use v power myself,i find the car runs smoother and a few more mpg,havent noticed a massive power increase, but the mondys can be fuel sensitive so i steer clear of supermarket fuel and every fourth tankfull give her a dose of millers power sport 4 to keep everything clean.

None, the Fiesta just gets Tesco 95 Octane fuel. Has for over 2 years, runs fine on it! If I had to choose though it would be Shell. Though, the Fiesta is petrol anyway, so it wouldn't be getting Shell V Power Diesel!

• 2 years later...

Shell V-Power Diesel is the best fuel I have run so far. No economy increase so on price alone I run the Shell Fuel Save.

BP Diesel - Engine is silky smooth and quiet, throttle response is just not there.

BP Ultimate Diesel - As above, no noticeable difference felt, won't run it again.

Shell Fuel Save Diesel - Hands down my number one choice due to price, throttle response is noticeable, engine little less silky and smooth as BP fuels.

Shell V-Power - The grin is huge, slight throttle response increase over Fuel Save, when I'm doing long runs I will fill up with it. Engine and my foot love this stuff!

Supermarket - All I hear is injector noise, if I have to use I will put enough to get me from A to B!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club