Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 FORD FOCUS TITANIUM X 1.6 Ecoboost MANUAL 5DR NON RUNNER / SPARES OR REPAIR

MartinX

I have this advertised on eBay. I'm looking to get around £2000 for it as is (less on here as it will be without fees). Had some silly offers and one fairly decent, but it would be a good project for someone, or a repair shop that has a decent engine to pop in it. 

Here is the text that accompanies the eBay listing.

You are bidding for a 2011 Ford Focus Titanium X 1.6 Ecoboost manual 5DR NON-RUNNER / SPARES OR REPAIR which has covered 77429 miles. This car has satellite navigation, part leather interior, bluetooth, sunroof, Xenon head lamps, sunroof and all the usual Titanium X features.  

The car developed a misfire back in September, so I changed the spark plugs and all of the coil packs which failed to resolve the issue. I got the car to my local garage who investigated the fault and did a compression test and found cylinder 3 to be faulty. They removed the head and found "piston ring related faults causing compression issue". The car was being prepared for an MOT and service while it was there, which was then aborted. As you can see from the pictures some of the engine is in the boot, the head was placed back on to the engine for transportation back to where the car is being stored. 

The bodywork is in good condition apart from the areas highlighted in the pictures. The driver's side rear wheel arch will require painting and dent removed. An ambulance rolled into it on a narrow country lane but failed to stop, this has not been claimed on insurance as I was going to get this repaired at my own expense. The driver's side rear bumper also has a scuff that has been filled in with a touch up pen, this was there when I purchased the car. The alloy wheel condition is good to fair with a few curb scuffs on them. The Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres have plenty of tread on them and are road legal (they have only covered about 8000 miles since purchase). I have highlighted a small stone chip on the passenger side windscreen which has been there since I have owned it and is always just an advisory on the MOT. 

The car had a new Lion EFB 110 battery in August last year and has the remainder of a 3-year guarantee from Euro Car Parts. 

I have had the car serviced regularly and has 9 stamps in the service book. I had the cambelt changed in 2020 with an oil and filter service at the same time (this stamp is missing from the service schedule but I have the receipts). It had rear disks and pads last year at 72,823 miles and front disks and pads in 2020 which I changed myself. I have receipts for all the servicing and MOTs since my ownership.   

The interior of the car is in a good condition but does need a good valet. There is a small wear mark on the driver's side rear door card which is no bigger than a 10p piece. I have tried to describe the car as thoroughly as I can and I can provide more photos if required. 

I have the V5 document and 2 sets of keys. I have the service book, quick reference guide and owner's manual. 

Date of first registration was 24/11/2011.

This car is a non-runner and as such will need to be recovered by trailer/flatbed truck or similar method.  

Cash or bank transfer on collection, please. 

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600 (11).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club