Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford EcoSport 2015 Not starting!

Abbie Rawlings

My car will not start for the 3rd time now- whenever it rains it stops working! I have had the battery tested, the starter motor looked at and they are fine. I have had the fuel filter changed, and it has done it again. My blowers are also stuck on. This has been sick my windscreen repaired. Could this be a leak causing my issue? My lights and everything comes on when I try and start my car, it makes no noise, just after 3/4 times of trying to start it it comes up “cranking time exceeded” please help!!! 

8 hours ago, Abbie Rawlings said:

This has been sick my windscreen repaired. Could this be a leak causing my issue?

I presume you mean "since" you had the windscreen repaired?

Was a chip repaired? If so it's not that

Or was a new screen fitted? If so, then there's a possibility that it's leaking onto the BCM (not sure where BCM is on ECOSport.

Water contamination in the BCM certainly causes all of your issues, get it checked and rectified ASAP, if the BCM is damaged the windscreen people are liable because they didn't seal the screen correctly

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club