Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ground Points

jeranio

Hello,

About 4 months I had to strip out my engine and send for rebuild. The 3rd piston had no compression. It is now back and I have put the engine back and re-wired it.

First I had no crank, turned out the main ground point which I had on the gearbox was incorrect, after moving it to block side the crank was back. Then I had no spark, there was another ground point behind the intake manifold which was moved and then I had spark.

The engine is now turning over smoothly but still not starting. I have full fuel in the fuel rail. I tried to buy a Haynes online manual but they won't sell it to me because I am not from the UK. I am in SA. Can anyone with a Ford Ecosport 2015 1.0 Ecoboost share some pics as to where  the grounding points are. I have asked some random people at garages if I could peak into the engine bay but my luck 3/3 turned out to the 1.5L setups not the 1.0L. 

Many Regards

Jerry 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club