Stephen Leak

Glove Box Light

OK. The next little mod' is a glove box light. The combined switch and bulb holder goes in place of the blanking plate to the upper right of the opening.

But, what about the wiring? Is there a loom connector somewhere? Or do I have to splice into a supply wire and find an earth point?

Also, if I have to find a supply wire, I presume it only comes on when the panel lights are on.

Stephen.

OK. The next little mod' is a glove box light. The combined switch and bulb holder goes in place of the blanking plate to the upper right of the opening.

But, what about the wiring? Is there a loom connector somewhere? Or do I have to splice into a supply wire and find an earth point?

Also, if I have to find a supply wire, I presume it only comes on when the panel lights are on.

Stephen.

is it a mk7?

is it a mk7?

"# Ford Model:2004 Fiesta Mk.6 1.4 TDCi Zetec "

:blink:

Stephen.

That punch-out location you mention is the provision for a "dealer-fit" air-bag isolator key-switch, for allowing the use of the front passenger seat for a baby-chair, etc. He also fits a warning lamp on the dash to illuminate when in use, presently just a coin-holder type blank, rectangular, on my Mk 6.5.

I expect wires and a fuse-holder are already there. The haynes Manual may help, volume no. 4170, for '02-'54 reg.