Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford focus zetec s

Ryanl0l
聽Share

Apologies if there is already a post on this.

Black focus 1.0L ecoboost here, not much that I want to do to it mechanically due to news of other owners ecobooming so I have a bit of fear there.

But in terms of looks, I have the usual 4D plate, wind deflectors and tinted rear windows. Is there anything else anybody can think of for appearance that I can do, subtle changes, so no extreme lowering or wide body kits, I like the zetec s as it is haha.

Was thinking of blacking the wheels if anybody has a picture that i can aspire to.

I don't want it to look like I'm begging to be an ST, or anything above a 1.0l if I'm honest. But I think I've covered it all. Of there's anything else interior or exterior, let me know. If it's a stupid post then feel free to burn me 馃ぃ馃ぃ

Ps. I'm a 28 year old dad of two that is still living the life of a teenager but with the responsibility of an adult, if that helps 馃ぃ馃憡馃徎

People usually spray their brake callipers red to assert dominance in the motoring world. Have you considered that?

Haha! I love it. Might just get some eyelashes for my head lights aswell 馃ぃ

No but on a serious note I have noticed people doing that and making Brembo reps, quite scary really haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club