Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Ford Meet Ideas

Rikos

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Secret_Stig

• Rikos

• vinnyvangough

• xSoSeductivex

Thats what the meets are for though to get to know people which is easier in person than on the tinternet!

Well, your the only person I know anything about! I haven't spoken to anyone else yet, so i'd need to speak to a few more people before I agree to a meet.

Know what you mean maid.

Seems like the regular posters on here are a good bunch so i wouldnt worry going to a meet with them.

Know what you mean maid.

Seems like the regular posters on here are a good bunch so i wouldnt worry going to a meet with them.

I agree, so far you both seem nice, buuuuuuuuuut... i would personally feel more comfortable knowing more people if a meet is being considered.

Hey y'alll

I been to lots of meets before back when i had the old clio's civics and sierra the best one was were a scooby snapped his rear axle in the car park in the ricoh arena as he failed to see the kerb lol and a kid i was going to swap a car with smash his up lol anyways i be willing to travel 50 mile from my house thats about enough i reckon 60mile at a push i aint loaded for fuel lol but make a weekend of it be good to meet people with fords lol

Matt

Thats the spirit matt!

I know what you mean dani and understand your concerns, i went to loads of LOC meets and we had a great laugh at all of them but i know it's more nerve racking for a women!

I did!!!!!!!

Plus your mate Lisa was soooooo fit. lol

Sound then so when u lot want to come out and play if you need any oil changes done i can do them in under 20 mins now with car just jacked up

I'll probably end up bringing a car full of women! Im not shy, but would absolutely crap myself if I had to come down alone! I don't really want to travel too far, an hour and a half would probably be my limit...

Car full of woman would be fine. We'll have to get some FOC tops made up and they can be our official models lol.

Car full of woman would be fine. We'll have to get some FOC tops made up and they can be our official models lol.

Haha, im sure the girls would love that, but I can only bring 3!

Has anybody got any idea's when this meet is going to happen?

All depends on people agreeing a location and getting enough members to say they will come, then you have to work out the best date

You can never please everyone but we will do our best.

id come, would travel about 40 - 60 miles, would have to get some money together first though.

what do you lot actually get up to at them?

as soon as i get my mk1 resprayed and running sweet i will go to meets anywhere. even better if its a wet day then i can have sum fun on the B roads on the way. hope sumone can change rear tyres for me. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club