Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Average Mpg From 2.0Tdci Focus Titanium Saloon?

APJ

Am curious to see what other 2.0TDCI Focus Titanium drivers are getting on average in terms of MPG? I know it partly depends on what mileage you do week to week and on what type of roads etc. My Focus, which ive just bought, is averaging 47.2MPG....thats doing about an 28 mile round trip mon-fri, mostly on A roads without me really putting my foot down much at all. does this sound about right?

Can i expect to average over 60MPG on long motorway drives where i can use the 6th gear?

cheers,

That's good mpg on a short trip. I expect it would be higher on the motorway.

yeah i thought it was pretty good for considering im not doing massive trips and its got 88k on the clock AND thats using the air con! cant wait to try it out on a long motorway journey

My 2.0 tdci hatch gets 60 + mpg with the air con doing 70 and its on 101k miles. Make sure that when you go on a long run you reset the fuel computer.

My 2.0 tdci hatch gets 60 + mpg with the air con doing 70 and its on 101k miles. Make sure that when you go on a long run you reset the fuel computer.

that is excellent MPG mate....how do i reset the fuel computer? havnt even had a chance to look at the car manual yet!

that is excellent MPG mate....how do i reset the fuel computer? havnt even had a chance to look at the car manual yet!

on the end of the indictor stalk there is a button, just push in to reset all the data.

my dads 2009 2.0 tdci did 54 mpg on motorway , 47 mpg avarage , and 30 mpg around town :) that had done 6000 miles

on the end of the indictor stalk there is a button, just push in to reset all the data.

cheers for that. i added some diesel additive at the weekend and set the tyres to exactly that right pressure then reset the MPG counter and filled up a full tank and the MPG now sits on 49 average rather than 47.2 :-) ive still yet to do a long motorway journey but will report back what sort of MPG i get

• 3 years later...

i get the badest MPG on forum,got a 2.0 TDCi hatchback and i get a very low aroung town only 19.3 mpg :((( im so sad...any clue??please helpp me

I can get 85mpg on my 1.6 focus Titanium TDCi on a 60 miles round trip.

Tho I do sit at 60mph with cruise control on.

i get the badest MPG on forum,got a 2.0 TDCi hatchback and i get a very low aroung town only 19.3 mpg :((( im so sad...any clue??please helpp me

couple of things... its winter and diesel use a lot of fuel to get up to running temp and short journey dont help it. and you live in London, which isnt the best place to get good MPG in my opinion

couple of things... its winter and diesel use a lot of fuel to get up to running temp and short journey dont help it. and you live in London, which isnt the best place to get good MPG in my opinion

No friend i dont live in LOndon i live in Albania qitch is more more warmer han England.... so thats prrety high value for my car i guess

Try changing gear before 6krpm ;) .Are you calculating it properly or just reading the trip computer. That engine doesnt sound too good to me if youre getting 20mpg out of it lol. I can absoloutely floor mine everywhere for a good 20 mins and still get 35

Try changing gear before 6krpm ;) .Are you calculating it properly or just reading the trip computer. That engine doesnt sound too good to me if youre getting 20mpg out of it lol. I can absoloutely floor mine everywhere for a good 20 mins and still get 35

no no i am a low speed guy i never hit more than 2500rpm,i just read my dash witch says 19.3mpg, and avarage speed 9km/hour.... i just did the DPF delete and EGR blanking witch should give me more economics butt...i cant see any better????what should i check?

no no i am a low speed guy i never hit more than 2500rpm,i just read my dash witch says 19.3mpg, and avarage speed 9km/hour.... i just did the DPF delete and EGR blanking witch should give me more economics butt...i cant see any better????what should i check?

Well for a start,reset your MPG reader by holding the button on the stalk in whilst looking at the MPG.Then see what youre getting.Change the filters on the car if theyre due,could be a number of things but i couldnt really tell you what.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club