Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick Warning...

Nico.

I have found this quite a lot at the moment with driving round manchester city centre, people try to connect to the cars blue tooth with stupid things like today for example was '100 pounds free' i know they cant get in with out the pass code but if they could see the screen then it may be a different matter.... i knwo not much can happen from this but i thought i would mention it as it has happened numerous times to me now

Hang on they tried to connect to the bluetooth system in the CAR ive had people do it to my phone but never in the car and i went through manchester recently and begger all like that happend lol strangeeee

i know i found it weird but it keeps happening too me

Doesn't that mean free calls? If they connect their mobile to your cars hands free which is all the car has then more fool them for connecting and bonding.

just to say a lot of taxi companies do this to advertise there company.The guy who picks me up has a thing in his car that connects to any bodies bluetooth with in range it sends a advert to the phone. apart from i phones where it does not work yet.all so was told the police use similar to send to drivers in cars when caught using there phone but i think that was a bit of a sales pitch from the company selling said gadget..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club