Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can You Add Options To Your Car After Placing The Order For It?

PumpkinSteve

Just wondering...I ordered my car three weeks ago and was told it would take 10 weeks to arrive, would it be possible to add some other options to the list given that there is still seven weeks until delivery? I was just mainly thinking of the dress up kit.

I added a couple on options to mine a week or so later butmine took 12 weeks to build. Get to the dealers and ask.

It should be ok to add that to the car. Its easier to add things than it is to take things off. Seeing as your car is a factory build, you can add/change almost anything (within reason, and not too near the build date)

Just been on to the dealer, they said they contacted Ford and the answer is no, apparently they've already started building it so they can't change anything. I suppose I can add the dress up kit at a later date if I really want it.

I think the aftermarket fitting of the Dress Up Kit is something ridiculous like £2000+ if seen!

Mental price considering its £575 factory built

Yeah, you can't add anything! I ordered my titanium before any had arrived in the uk or even built, and they were trying to get one of their initial allocation spec'd as mine, but they forgot the USB socket, and had to start again, so instead of late august/early sept arrive, it was built late October, arriving mid November, I had it end of November!

On the other hand, they found me the zetec S I have now in the holding centre, and I picked it up one month from it being built (13 December - 13 January!)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club