Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice On Support For My Back In My Fiesta...

ffiscool

hi, well, my baby is nearly a week old and is the only one in hot magenta in my car park at the station :-)

but a bit of advice please. i have had a mazda 3 for last 4 years which had a firmer back to the seat and lumbar support, although to be honest i had it on zero setting, but it must have still provided a bit of firmness. so i want to get something to give my back a bit more support. seen the lumbar rolls advertised, but i think they look very uncomfortable and will push me forward. SO.. anyone got any advice for anything thinnish that will give me back support? do those mesh backs that seem springy work?

i just dont want to end up buying loads of things to find maybe none of them are any good.. so if anyone out there has tried and tested... i would be really grateful

thanks everyone

I think the best thing you could do before you start spending money on things that may not even help you, is see a chiropractor who can advise you and be with you when you set your seat for driving as they will know exactly if your body shape is right or wrong. At first it may feel uncomfortable be in the position they put you, but that would only be becasue it's a position you are not used to. I have heard stories of athletes who have sold cars (mainly low sports cars) etc because they can't get the correct seat position and have been causes for other injuries.

There is plenty of scope on the net to browse this type of thing, here's one I found but there will be many more.

My link

thank you! yes a really good idea for someone to see me in the car...

shame there isnt a standard for all car seats and steering wheels really.. wonder how many suffer with bad backs and dont even realise the car could be contributing....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club