Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Fiesta

Tato

Heres mine, however does not include my latest mods, lowering and headlamps.

img0203cx.jpg

FILE0086-1.jpg

FILE0085.jpg

Well its nothing special but heres mine....will see if I have some others of it

Soon to be changed :)

Thanks guys for sharing! Keep up the rhythm ...

Had it about 2 weeks now and love it. May need alloys some time soon though well when I can afford them in about 4-5 months lol.

out of interest, who's the previous owner down as on yours? is it Robinson's garage (hitachi) or private?

Thanks Ben for sharing the pictures also here :)

Has anyone considered getting a Picture of their car printed on Canvas,

ive found a seller on e-bay does custom prints a large 16inch by 24inch for £15 also does bigger up to 50inch (that would be full scale if the pic of a Ford KA):lol:

ive purchased one myself

they will sell just the canvas printed rolled up in a tube and you get it framed locally yourself, this option leaves the shipping of the item cheaper

or they can send it to you framed,

Heres the link Click Here to the site if you scroll around you will find the custom print listing or contact the seller.

their very affordable and would look great mounted on the wall always waxed and clean.B)

Lenny Lenny...never thought about this before... :)

Has anyone considered getting a Picture of their car printed on Canvas,

Nope, my wall space is reserved for canvases of New York City or London only lol :-D

Nope, my wall space is reserved for canvases of New York City or London only lol :-D

ah im sure you have space in your Heart for one :lol:

out of interest, who's the previous owner down as on yours? is it Robinson's garage (hitachi) or private?

Neither its from a Polar Ford garage and they got it from Enterprise rent-a-car.

I get told "its stupid to buy an ex rental" but I worked for Arnold Clark and they got a lot of cars from enterprise and they were in better nick than the supposed fully maintained motability cars 9 times out of 10.

ah im sure you have space in your Heart for one :lol:

Lol you're probably right. I defiantly would if it was modified, or i had a good shot of it (or both like the shot of bens fiesta in the Waterloo tunnel).

Plus my money's earmarked for other things right now like the £165 road tax my auto petrol fiesta costs me, and it's also due it's first year/10,000 mile service. Ah the joys of motoring. :-)

Lol you're probably right. I defiantly would if it was modified, or i had a good shot of it (or both like the shot of bens fiesta in the Waterloo tunnel).

Plus my money's earmarked for other things right now like the £165 road tax my auto petrol fiesta costs me, and it's also due it's first year/10,000 mile service. Ah the joys of motoring. :-)

Are you reaching 10,000 miles already Paul?

jo6hy

like the £165 road tax my auto petrol fiesta costs me, and it's also due it's first year/10,000 mile service. Ah the joys of motoring. :-)

I’m on 52,000KM love my car :lol: now due third service at 62,000km your tax over there is way more expensive than ours over here I’ve got the lowest rate for tax on my 1.6TDCI at 104euro for the year,

since 2008 the tax is based on emissions, although my wife’s 2006 1.5 petrol Nissan Almera the tax for the year is 382euro :ph34r: as before 2008 it was based on engine size rather than the emissions.

This probably isn't the best picture I have of her, but it is the best one I have on this computer!

Picture001.jpg

Are you reaching 10,000 miles already Paul?

Sure am, around 9,850ish at the moment.

1.6 zetec s tdci tax in the uk its only £20 for the year :)

Yeah my dads manual diesel fiesta was tax exempt the first year, then 20 each year afterwards. Mine was £155 for the first year and £165 this year (end of sept onwards). He enjoys reminding me of this lol

Consider yourselves lucky, i'm £460 for tax now :(

How the hell!?

Consider yourselves lucky, i'm £460 for tax now :(

Speechlesssssss....

This is my new Fiesta 1.4 Titanium (2012 spec) in Frozen White, just 1 week (and 140 miles) old.

Nice car all round!

Need to learn how to detail properly now!!

2quu684.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club