Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting The Drl's

Nico.

as i sure most people on here know, i trying fit up a set of DRL's into the grille, but today i got my first proper go at attempting it, but couldn't see any physical way i could get the cable from the lights up to the engine bay, the radiator section at the front seems totally sealed off... if anyone knows what i should do about it please let us know!!! i got the wiring down to a tee now just need get the things bleeding on!!!

I'll be fitting mine soon - keeping an eye on this thread ;)

Just drill a tiny hole enough to fit the wires through in the plastic casing. Just don't drill in to anything lol

sealed off is really the wrong word, more in accessible, but does seem a pain, will find a way though!!!

what about fitting DRL into fog ligts?

what about fitting DRL into fog ligts?

the type i got, and all the stuff its easier just to get into the fuse box like i trying...

got out and looked, if i take the lighting units out it should be abit more accessible fingers crossed, all i need do is get the cable up into the engine bay!

Nico I've bought the same DRL's as you. Looking to install a relay so come on with ignition and off with sidelights though :)

i got the exact thing... a lil module box, it just has a feed into the sidelights and when it picks up a feed it cuts out the lights, but i 50/50 wether or not to install that feature or not =/ i gonna leave it at first i tinkss

Where did you get the module from?

Where did you get the module from?

+1

Interested also mate.

where did i get them from? where i get almost my life from...

Module

although it looks abit cheap and nasty, it works a treat (tried and tested by me) and its cheap, for the same thing off the web anywhere else is a good 10 20 quid more... and 1 thing i must add, it says it comes with a useful diagram and instructions... they are crap, dont help at all!!

where did i get them from? where i get almost my life from...

Module

although it looks abit cheap and nasty, it works a treat (tried and tested by me) and its cheap, for the same thing off the web anywhere else is a good 10 20 quid more... and 1 thing i must add, it says it comes with a useful diagram and instructions... they are crap, dont help at all!!

Thanks for sharing Nico, is the wiring simple enough?

eerrmm yes and no, it took awhile to get my head about it so it works with the fusebox, but after asking alot on here and doing abit of looking up its pretty easy... if i manage to find away to get the cable up from the grille it wont take long so i'll picture it and wack up a mini guide :)

My Dad installed mine this evening :)

imag0307m.jpg

imag0310is.jpg

Nath, they look sweet!

Looking good!

Where did you get the DRL from as I'm interested in getting some and are you going to post a guide how you fitted them

i been away for abit in london sooooo fingers crossed i back now, a nice night i should do it... just a quick question, how did he feed the cable up from the lights to the engine bay kinda thing??/ that was my only issue when i had a quick look

Any progress on a guide nico? looks so good with the ep grille

• 2 months later...

My Dad installed mine this evening :)

imag0307m.jpg

imag0310is.jpg

did you have to change your front grill as it looks different to mine

also were did you get them from.

did you have to change your front grill as it looks different to mine

also were did you get them from.

The grille is from the Asian Fiesta - this is how it looks compared to standard Zetec-S

imag0254j.jpg

These are the lights I bought

And this is what it looks like at the moment:

imag0373at.jpg

OHHHH VERY PRETTY!!!!!!

I want them now, the grill and the DRLs

OHHHH VERY PRETTY!!!!!!

I want them now, the grill and the DRLs

Why thank you ;)

Why thank you ;)

Where dif you get the grill from?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club