Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tato's Fiesta - Frozen White

Tato

Each of my footwells has a strip of 24 Tato lol :rolleyes:

so maybe I should start complaining :D

Any pictures?

Probably should have included a link, sorry Tato.

Got mine off this guy here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PHILIPS-BLUE-VISION-ULTRA-H1-Xenon-Ultimate-Effect-NEW-/110608608063?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c0c96b3f

He sells the both the H1's & H7's for £24.99 per pair with free sidelight bulbs included. Also delivers to European Union for extra postage.

These were the cheapest I found on ebay.

Must say I'm very pleased with these bulbs B)

Thanks for sharing the link mate, will order them soon.

Cheers

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tato

• Stoney871

• 2011fiesta

• D4nz0

so maybe I should start complaining :D

Any pictures?

Thanks for sharing the link mate, will order them soon.

Cheers

Yes Tato here you go mate, and as andyedge posted I also got my H1/H7s from the same seller ;)

img0157ol.jpg

Darrell, where did you connect em to? Were you lucky enough to have some wiring down there?

Also, any pics of where you fitted em? Looks liek you got a nice spread of light there.

Darrell, where did you connect em to? Were you lucky enough to have some wiring down there?

Also, any pics of where you fitted em? Looks liek you got a nice spread of light there.

Thanks Danny but no mate unfortunately I never! :( so had to wire them in myself. Used some bell wire and took a supply from the courtesy light (so come on when you open doors) and got a couple of 24strip red LEDs from eBay. And used sticky foam number plate pads to secure them to underneath my glovebox.

Pics up tonite mate if I get a chance.

Yes Tato here you go mate, and as andyedge posted I also got my H1/H7s from the same seller ;)

img0157ol.jpg

Looks nice...thanks for sharing mate!

Replaced the light bulbs from the license plate. Here is the result (sorry for the quality, phone camera :)

LED vs original:

fotografie0614.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-26

LED only:

fotografie0615s.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-26

Night:

2011082620291.jpg

By ukko9 at 2011-08-26

Replaced the light bulbs from the license plate. Here is the result (sorry for the quality, phone camera :)

LED vs original:

Looks Great mate, i may have a perfect match for them.

whats the bulb fitment on your reverse bulb is it a P21 i got the Cree Q5 led Reverse bulb from Alltronix Ltd. Click Here 6000k light matches the reg plate bulbs beautifully

never gets hot neither and emits atleast a 8 foot beam of light from the rar of the car, ideal if you have tinted windows also as you will see through them alot better when reverseing at night with this bulb.:)

Image0739.jpg

Looks Great mate, i may have a perfect match for them.

whats the bulb fitment on your reverse bulb is it a P21 i got the Cree Q5 led Reverse bulb from Alltronix Ltd. Click Here 6000k light matches the reg plate bulbs beautifully

never gets hot neither and emits atleast a 8 foot beam of light from the rar of the car, ideal if you have tinted windows also as you will see through them alot better when reverseing at night with this bulb.:)

I have no idea about the reverse light because I have not change it yet. Actually I did not even think about it but yours look very good and I might have it replaced very soon.

I have tinted windows so that might be the perfect match for me...let's see where I can find something similar...

By the way mate, are yours E marked and are they also shipping to other EU countries?

Founds some here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12v-24v-1156-382-Powerful-LED-Reverse-Light-Bulb-6000k-/250853418718?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a680766de

Cheers mate!

I have no idea about the reverse light because I have not change it yet. Actually I did not even think about it but yours look very good and I might have it replaced very soon.

I have tinted windows so that might be the perfect match for me...let's see where I can find something similar...

By the way mate, are yours E marked and are they also shipping to other EU countries?

Founds some here:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3a680766de

Cheers mate!

I can’t see an E on it mate, their manufactured by Cree™ in America so I’m sure there are many regulations complied with in the manufacturing process of this bulb as their as big a manufacturer Mag-lite

The bulb is both 12v and 24v compatible the intelligent electronics in the base of the bulb work with both voltage types making it compatible with truck and cars, it’s also can-bus error free this item is literally Plug and Play technology.

The seller I recommended is the one I purchased mine from, he is also on eBay in the UK Click Here

He will ship to other EU countries no problem,

I dont live in the uk either i live in Ireland and i e-mailed him telling him I was interested in the item and how much would it be to dispatch to Ireland, think it was £5 for the P&P but I received it within 5 working days and works great, shop around for price though as there is no 2 manufacturers of this item at present the item is the only of its type on the market at present so if you find it cheaper from another seller, you can be guaranteed its exactly the same bulb,

If you have difficulty purchasing let me know, I will purchase and when i receive i will sell to you or anyone else on this forum, if they have difficulty purchasing.

to further broaden your purchasing horizons try logging on the eBay.ie, eBay.uk and eBay Germany you may find items that are not listed on your local eBay site,

I've replaced the light bulb from the trunk, will post some pictures later...when the night comes :D

Also managed to connect my phone to Ford Audio...

Regarding rims, I will buy them next spring because soon I have to change to winter tires (compulsory from this year) and I don't see any point to invest just for 2 months of happiness ;)

Here are some better pictures with the red light district :D

sam0918w.th.jpg

sam0905a.th.jpg

• 6 months later...

Will fit them today, yesterday was raining all day and I did not have the motivation to do it :D

Here is a glimpse

sam1491a.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OK, fitted them today. Here is a quick one:

sam150101.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Better ones will come soon ;)

I agree, looks quite good.

I think they would only suit white fiestas though.

I agree, looks quite good.

I think they would only suit white fiestas though.

Here are the LED tail lights fitted to a black Fiesta:

I can't wait to get my TD Pro Race 1.2 Black...

Here are the steps to be taken in case somebody wants to chance their tailights in the future.

1. Remove the lining from the back of the tailights.

sam1494.th.jpg

2. Unscrew the plastic thing (sorry don't know the exact English word) which is located on the back of the tailight.

sam1493c.th.jpg

3. Unscrew the two metal screws which are located on the front of the tailights.

4. After the 3 screws are removed you can pull gently the tailight.

5. You will have to take the adaptor from the original tailight and fit it to the LED tailight (as you will see in the picture)

sam1496.th.jpg

6. After you have attached the adaptor you have to connect the LED connector which will replace the normal brake light.

sam1497x.th.jpg

7. Finally fit the tailight, screw everything back together and check if everything is working.

sam150001.th.jpg

Hope this will help somebody in the future :)

Cheers everybody!

I have one question for you guys.

My passenger window is not working the same as the driver's one. It can't go automatically up when the button is pressed, like the driver's one. Is this normal?

I have one question for you guys.

My passenger window is not working the same as the driver's one. It can't go automatically up when the button is pressed, like the driver's one. Is this normal?

Normal, you only get 'one-touch' on drivers side.

Normal, you only get 'one-touch' on drivers side.

Is it possible to get it also on the passengers side?

Is it possible to get it also on the passengers side?

I was thinking about looking in to this, I don't know whether a switch from a LHD vehicle would work on the passengers side? But then the driver couldn't control it...

I was thinking about looking in to this, I don't know whether a switch from a LHD vehicle would work on the passengers side? But then the driver couldn't control it...

Probably it needs some programing...I will try to ask Ford for some info.

Got the alloys yesterday. Here is a quick preview:

dsc1767q.th.jpg

dsc1766.th.jpg

I will post some photos with the car later on, yesterday I did not have any time to take photos...raining whole day.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club