Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Know What The Weight Of The Streetpack Alloys

moefoe11

Anyone know what the weight of the 17" streetpack alloys would be in kilos with tyres?

DDon't have a clue mate.

Is this for postage reasons? If so, book through WWW.senditnow.com and take a rough guess at the weight.... they don't weigh the items

Yeah its for me collecting from someone.

My work has an account with tnt so prob just use them as it wont cost me ;)

Just need to know weight though for the collection details

all depends how much tread is on the tyres ;) just weighed one of my old ones with just over 2 years of tread, and it is 19kg

Yeah its for me collecting from someone.

My work has an account with tnt so prob just use them as it wont cost me ;)

I would be very wary of using your work's courier for personal use. At my employee's parent company in tha USA there were several people who were dismissed because they were using the company's UPS account to ship personal items such as items sold on eBay. They had no grounds for appeal as it was classed as theft. As well as facing prosecution they had to pay back all the shipping costs where it could be proven that they were shipping personal items. I would presume the situation would be the same in this country.

I would ask for permission to do this first on the basis that you will pay for the shipping costs once invoiced. Otherwise it just isn't worth risking your job to save a few pounds IMO.

Just a heads up :)

Dont worry i will be asking my boss's permish before doing it.

I will offer to pay for it. but knowing my boss he will just tell me to do it and not worry about paying for it. Considering i have just got his wifes ribg shipped over frim dubai and zero cost to him i think he is due me a favour anyway :)

His Wifes Rib? what sort of boss do you work for! id imagine you are looking at a hefty chunk for any thing that large to be honest but hey if you are not paying.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club