Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Facebook Help

cyb

Can I ask a favour of those of you who use facebook?

I need as many as possible to click on the like button on my page which will help me get a direct url line via face book to Flickr, which I am then hoping I can use to promote some of my photography.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colin-Brammer/240617609308170

If you wish to view my Flickr sets the current link via Filckr is;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/colinbrammer/sets

Thanks to all in advance :)

Anything with Lincoln Cathedral pictured - I like.

Done.

Anything with Lincoln Cathedral pictured - I like.

Done.

Cheers Dan - hope the wedding went well B)

Thanks. It was AWESOME - to come out of there to perfect weather and the bells ringing for us is something I will never forget.

done :)

just wondering though how you manage to sell your photos. ive got some excellent shots, all sort of nature and scenic shots from when im fishing. i guess im a kind of enthusiastic amateur photographer and put a little more thought in to the photos than just point and shoot.

wouldnt mind making a few quid out of some photos even if its only enough to buy new fishing rods or reels :)

done :)

just wondering though how you manage to sell your photos. ive got some excellent shots, all sort of nature and scenic shots from when im fishing. i guess im a kind of enthusiastic amateur photographer and put a little more thought in to the photos than just point and shoot.

wouldnt mind making a few quid out of some photos even if its only enough to buy new fishing rods or reels :)

If you haven't all ready done so I would suggest you open a Flickr account post and more importantly tag your images. If you make the account public you may get people asking if they may use one or two of your images free of charge - remember sometimes it's better to get known for your images/style and once you are known for reliable quality photography you'll find it easier to sell images. I would also suggest maybe ask a local shop (fishing tackle shop?) if you can display some of your work.

ive been slowly catagorising all my shots for a fishing website im creating and on facebook. theres no real intention to make money from them but a little pocket money once in a blue moon sounds good. i just wondered how people do it. ill try out flickr B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club