Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ordering Car On Friday

TcH

Just found out today my job has been made permenant, which can only mean one thing! Come friday my soon to be gorgeous Fiesta will be ordered!

I decided on the following:

1.6 Petrol Zetec S

Frozen White (always had to be really...)

Interior Pack #1

Street Pack

Sony radio, USB, bluetooth etc.

Leather heated seats.

I was going to get the city pack but then remembered i dont have a !Removed! and feel no need for reverse parking sensors (no offense intended haha)

Anywhoo just thought id pop it on here :) will give update about delivery etc when i find out :)

Tom.

the city pack is great for power folding mirrors =]

ps the interior pack 1 should be standard on all fiestas, it gives the interior a much nicer feel

Congratulations, the city pack is well worth the expense for the folding mirrors, and the rear sensors are handy in the dark because they warn of side obstructions as well as just to the rear.

I wasnt quite sure if id have much use for the folding mirrors, thought the City Pack would just be a pointless investment.

I wasnt keen on the sensors at first but I have come to like them, I can still reverse "properly" but they just help, especially in the dark with tinted windows =]

Where in yorkshire are you?

I wasnt keen on the sensors at first but I have come to like them, I can still reverse "properly" but they just help, especially in the dark with tinted windows =]

Where in yorkshire are you?

Hmmm i may reconsider, we will see :P

And Leeds mate, well Morley. About a 5 minute drive from White Rose Shopping Center. Where abouts are you?

I'm the other side of bradford (town called keighley)

If you want to have a look at the city pack (or any other option as i have most of them lol) just let me know, you're only 45 min away

Good stuff, the one I ordered is pretty similar, although its powered by devil fuel so I can't have the street pack which is a bummer. I've had to wait for about 13 weeks for mine (its dues in the country on 8th October).

I'm surprised hoe many people are choosing the leather at the mo, when I was ordering mine I tried to find some pics of the leather, but no one seemed to have it.

the city pack is worth buying just for the power fold mirrors imo.

the parking sensors are fairy rubbish, they give a constant sound( i.e crash) and im still a good 2 foot away from anything, and you cant change the beep volume.

i got it added on to my car for free as i didnt really want it, but for the mirrors along i would buy it

theres a few fiestas with leather out there, just put up a post asking for pics, ive put mine up a fair few times for people

Just found out today my job has been made permenant, which can only mean one thing! Come friday my soon to be gorgeous Fiesta will be ordered!

I decided on the following:

1.6 Petrol Zetec S

Frozen White (always had to be really...)

Interior Pack #1

Street Pack

Sony radio, USB, Bluetooth etc.

Leather heated seats.

I was going to get the city pack but then remembered i dont have a !Removed! and feel no need for reverse parking sensors (no offense intended haha)

Anywhoo just thought id pop it on here :) will give update about delivery etc when i find out :)

Tom.

Where ya ordering from??? ;)

I work at Ford in Leeds lol

I got my car second hand, so didn't get to pick the options, but it came with the city pack, and honestly... I'm glad it does. As well as the powerfold mirrors already mentioned, I have started to find uses for the sensors.... There has been a few times when I've been reverse parking and I have thought I'm pretty lose to car behind but the sensors weren't beeping very fast, so I got a good few extra inches in there which really helped.

I wouldnt say I rely on them, but I'd say I've learned from them..... whether I'd have paid for them as an extra.... I wouldn't have beforehand, but now I've had them, I'd be tempted

Danny

Congrats on the car, you'vep icked some great options as well as a great car.

I'm at the opposite end of he scale, I've recently found out I'm to be made redundant at end of September, so it'll be goodbye to my fiesta :/

How long do you have to wait? ..it'll be worth the wait anyway. :)

I'm the other side of bradford (town called keighley)

If you want to have a look at the city pack (or any other option as i have most of them lol) just let me know, you're only 45 min away

I would have actualy taken you up on the offer to come see it but i got my qoute back today so thought i might aswell sign it and get it ordered ;).

Can always meet up when its come :)

Where ya ordering from??? ;)

I work at Ford in Leeds lol

Ive got it lease through work so its been ordered through Polar Ford Huddersfield. Do you work at Ringways?

Congrats on the car, you'vep icked some great options as well as a great car.

I'm at the opposite end of he scale, I've recently found out I'm to be made redundant at end of September, so it'll be goodbye to my fiesta :/

How long do you have to wait? ..it'll be worth the wait anyway. :)

Cheers matey! I picked the stuff i thought id use and enjoy the most.

Not good at all! I was quite fortunate to get kept on but hope you get a new job sorted soon!

And about 8-10 weeks apperently just need to wait for a delivery date. :) Eeeeeee!!

I got my car second hand, so didn't get to pick the options, but it came with the city pack, and honestly... I'm glad it does. As well as the powerfold mirrors already mentioned, I have started to find uses for the sensors.... There has been a few times when I've been reverse parking and I have thought I'm pretty lose to car behind but the sensors weren't beeping very fast, so I got a good few extra inches in there which really helped.

I wouldnt say I rely on them, but I'd say I've learned from them..... whether I'd have paid for them as an extra.... I wouldn't have beforehand, but now I've had them, I'd be tempted

Danny

Sorry matey didnt even see your comment haha ;) well as stated i ive already ordered it. I mean i drive my mums car a lot and that does have reverse parking sensors so i do agree they are useful. I just felt i personaly could live without them since id have to pay even more :P But as you said before living without them you wouldnt have got them yourself.

Just need to wait for it to come now, got some purchases to make for when it arrives though :).

Tom

Sorry matey didnt even see your comment haha ;) well as stated i ive already ordered it. I mean i drive my mums car a lot and that does have reverse parking sensors so i do agree they are useful. I just felt i personaly could live without them since id have to pay even more :P But as you said before living without them you wouldnt have got them yourself.

Just need to wait for it to come now, got some purchases to make for when it arrives though :).

Tom

Brilliant, looking forward to seeing it!

Brilliant, looking forward to seeing it!

Me too matey :) Should find out a date sometime next week.

I ordered White Zetec S 1.6 with city pack street pack Sony CD and int 1 pack through work as my lease car the Order was placed on 30th Aug I get an update via email fortnightly and the last one I got said my estimated delivery date was the 10th Nov!! I emailed the lease company today because I'm so impatient lol and she said Shell is built and the inside is currently getting put together but couldn't give me a build date when I spoke to them last week... My gut feeling tells me she's talking garbage but who knows how long is the current wait or how long did ppl wait??

Lmao there is no system ford give us to say where in production it is. We get a estimated build date. A gate release date once its been built and a eta to dealer date. Lol. IF its due to dealer 10th Nov it won't be built till mid Oct. I have a few orders for fiestas all with eta 10th Nov and all getting built around 14th Oct. BTW did you add DAB ? The free DAB upgrade is taken off cars built on or after 16th sept

I didn't think she was telling the truth tbh I opted for the Sony cd I don't know if it's dab or what?? 10th Nov which is when I'm supposed to take delivery of the car so I presume delivery to the dealer would be prior to this or maybe that's just more bull! I really want it ASAP!!!!! How long does it generally take to get a build date after ordering and from that date how long is it before you get the car? Thanks for ya info :)

i waited 13 weeks for my car when i ordered it. The fiesta always seems to have a long build time. well worth the wait tho.

Oh god pls don't say I have to wait 13 weeks lol I'm think I will have drove myself mad by that point! I just wish someone would give me a set date as to when it will be ready it's the not knowing that drives me nuts!

8 week sounds good! When did you order it? How long did it tale to get a build date I don't even have one of them yet... :(

They gave me a build date even before I'd put my money on the table..

I ordered on 7th May, built on 31st May, delivered to dealers on 17th June and picked up on 22nd June - all in all around 7 weeks :)