Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sony Cd - Bluetooth And/ Or Usb Compatibility - Focus Titanium

LJohno13

Hello All,

Have been to see the dealer today about having the USB connection fitted with my 58 plate focus titanium.

He said that in general, it is possible but that he would need to see the back of the HU to see if it was compatible and that he was

going to charge me to do it. Not wanting to pay for what is a two minute job I've removed the stereo myself and checked. I've uploaded

the photos in the hope that somebody will be able to help me. If there is anybody who might be able to help please get in touch!

I can get more photos give more info etc.

The HU is a Sony CD (not 6 CD or DAB) and is the standard model for the 58 plate Titanium.

As far as I am aware the USB connection was not requested when purchasing the vehicle so this is a complete retrofit.

Any help greatly appreciated.

iPhone-car005.jpg

iPhone-car004.jpg

iPhone-car003.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club