Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide To Fitting Door Handle Smd Led's Mk2.5

Preee

Be warned - it's a load of gobbledegook.

Good luck.

Top of Form

I plan to put on each door, two flashlight:

A. Red - to the ends of the casings of doors to other drivers in the dark could see the position of the open door.

Two. White - the bottom of the skins to see in the dark to attack, getting out of the car.

To do this, bought four VAGovskih red lantern (mounted on the ends of Audi's door skins), and four white torch light luggage Focus hatchback.

I want to make the inclusion of each door separately, ie, what door you open, on the lanterns and lights, while the remaining zakrtyh do not burn. For this connection to find 12V analog signal from each door separately.

As I understand it, the signal to open the doors give the castle, and a complete set of doors Ghia, this signal is on tsiforovoy bus.

Thought for connecting lanterns to put CAN-module, but the instructions written that CANy give a separate signal only the driver's door and other doors all together. There is the idea to put limit switches in the front door, but something did not really want to drill and kalhozit Fedka.

Can be those who have ideas on how to be plugging in the Ghia lanterns each door separately?

# Edited: Pyzhik, February 25, 2010 - 21:32

FF2 door. door lights, lanterns, lights in the cabin

Pages: 123 ... 11>

Mamok November 14, 2007 - 22:46 #

A

It is unclear why this is the standard does not shoved into Givi.

Deon November 14, 2007 - 22:50 #

A

I also do not understand! The car did a decent, and the details of kopeeshnoy saved!

.. :: STudent :: .. November 14, 2007 - 22:55 #

I have a trend with 4 lifts EFTA lights okolodvernogo space mirrors ............. one of the described functions they serve you in the pool does not occur

Mamok November 14, 2007 - 22:56 #

Hmmm. And what a Givi tada it not? UO can be good for?

.. :: STudent :: .. November 14, 2007 - 23:10 #

Mamok

trend of taxis in Gia for her extra charge 290 ye

sanekk November 15, 2007 - 9:42 #

I know how! I've thought about it. These lamps must be connected to the door module to the terminal, which activates the backlight okolodvernogo space (number of contacts are looking for in the subject set in the mirror turn signals). But the question is, when you open the left door, mirror on the right torch is lit, too? Will there be some sort of reaction to the back door of the door module (or only function is implemented in the front)? All should try to ...

kamena November 15, 2007 - 10:08 #

QUOTE (Deon @ Nov 14 2007, 23:42)

I want to make the inclusion of each door separately, ie, what door you open, on the lanterns and lights, while the remaining zakrtyh do not burn.

And why so basically, let burn all need not rack your head, connect the lights on the legs and everything!

I'm so energized with light rapids and I was not how much breaks off the fact that others also lit at the opening of a door, you still can not see them!

Also wanted to highlight in the door, but forgot to buy a ceiling lamps, before sizing machine, then again, did not want to disassemble the casing.

sanekk November 15, 2007 - 12:24 #

Deon

And how much money is worth flashlights? And I did everything I wanted with the car, and now boring, itching, I want to take up the lanterns.

skipiribiba November 15, 2007 - 12:27 #

Does anyone know: a default in the solid trend is wiring for the lights okolodvernogo space?

sanekk November 15, 2007 - 12:54 #

skipiribiba

No. Moreover, there is even a module to control it (unless you have all 4 power windows).

Alexx72 November 15, 2007 - 13:53 #

Mamok

I ordered lights in the mirrors of the option-manager warned that this option may be incompatible with the "Gia" in principle

The car came without this option. . (The rest of the bunch was present)

The search led to the fact that of.diler said, installing lighting, it is necessary to start a door CAN-bus, ie This section of the wiring is different in "Gia" and "trend".

In general, the dealer does not come from behind ...

I agree that could be in "Gia" this option and leave the business-that-

Gidropon November 15, 2007 - 14:20 #

Good people! Tell me, where you can set the backlight okolodvernogo space?

-Volk-November 17, 2007 - 23:18 #

QUOTE (Gidropon @ Nov 15 2007, 13:20)

Good people! Tell me, where you can set the backlight okolodvernogo space?

Ask, and you agree to establish a service neofitsalov.

Jennik1 November 17, 2007 - 23:41 #

As for where to install - I do not know

How to install but the answer - as a Scorpio Ghia - just perfect the mechanism of

think fit and, most importantly it = specials. thought h lights .... and fixtures

sanekk November 18, 2007 - 12:17 #

Alexx72

Just the same, if you Gia, the installation of lighting and perhaps only here. Only ubb have door modules, which connects lights. Look for additional equipment to the topic how to do it, there's not much to read.

No Fear November 18, 2007 - 12:58 #

Deon

Look here

http://foto.mail.ru/mail/muzzy2001

I am currently doing on the 3-door hatch. Put lampshades on VW TOUAREG white and red.

Powered by a light foot and pulled the wires in the door. Goes along with regular backlight shades gradually.

Deon November 18, 2007 - 15:44 #

No Fear

For your reference message: "Unfortunately, the pictures you requested is not available"

Jennik1

Can be a little more out there that a different mechanism for such a Scorpio Ghia?

Deon November 18, 2007 - 15:59 #0

QUOTE (sanekk @ Nov 15 2007, 11:24)

Deon

And how much money is worth flashlights?

Red 322 rubles per Thing. They are built with patronchikami and lights. Not very cheap, but nothing suitable in quality and an external view of the domestic avtofonarproma I neshel. We establish these lanterns on VW and Audi. They come in red and white. With the help of whites can podvsetit space under doors.

But in the bottom of the door I bought a Ford, they are unloaded, the price of 133 rubles. a little thing. Patronchiki them bought Yuzhke to 15 rubles.

malenkiy November 19, 2007 - 23:42 #0

Deon

zapytyvaete both ceiling on the relay if ka UTB lights lkolodvernogo space and sewed it ...

Jennik1 November 20, 2007 - 0:08 #0

Deon

The mechanism is such that - 5V lamp is inserted into the base and twisted on the floor turn into a flashlight

everything is very tightly (I even tried the water again), and reliable. There can be no closure, there can not get damp and dust, ...

I'm on Skorpen stand - in the evening really helps * a * = a spotlight people think that Lincoln podehat)))

The most important thing - they were made for this plant!

And the price of = - for any disassembly. (They are like new)

A Focus on doors thicker than the scorpion like - so have to get up!

Deon January 30, 2008 - 23:43 #

2 I put lanterns in the door and connected, each door separately!

By highlighting a contact in the mirror okolodvernogo space, as some have suggested formuchane in this thread, I originally did not want to connect. Do not want to be when you open one door included six torches to the other closed! So I began searching for possible inclusion lanterns each door separately.

How did you manage to find an experimental way with the almost complete dismantling of one door, a signal for opening the doors to the assembly of the door Ghia is not for no CAN-bus, as in the usual form of analog, 12-volt "minus." But only this "minus" a little bit tricky. He appears on the wire when the door is closed and when opening is disabled. That is, all the way around, the door is closed - "minus" is, is open - "minus" no.

Therefore, the need for connecting lanterns to solve the problem, how to activate lights when power is off.

The first thing that comes to mind is to put pyatikontaktnoe relay. But this idea is not very suitable, since the closed-door four-winding (each door), the relay will consume current, and discharge the battery.

The second connection option - setting the buttons in the front-door switch, but this idea is also not the best. Drilling Fedya, somehow it did not want, and dragging wires from limit switches on the doors is not very pleasant procedure, with a corresponding removal of the front doors.

So I decided to try to implement the third option to connect using an existing signal at the door, but without the use of motor pyatikontaktnogo relay. At the forum I was advised to connect radioelektronschikov bulb with a simple shemki built on field-effect transistor. So I did. To connect to the three took podklyuchtitsya provdam at the door (the door opening signal, the "plus" and "minus"). All these wires are already there in the doorway and additional stretch is needed.

Colors of the wires in the door, which is a signal of opening:

Front left - yellow-black

Front right - blue-black

The rear and left and right - orange and black

Friends, I hope you understand that the above principle of operation signals the opening of doors and colors of the wires - this is not an instruction how to connect the lamps in the door any TRICKS complete Ghia, but the story of how I attached them to his car (07.2007, the a.). On other machines complete Ghia colors of the wires and the principle of the door opening signal, most likely the same, but there may be others! All must be checked!

Torches punched in the Shell doors. But not just by setting them outside and drowned inside the casing (spied on a neighbor, as these lamps are in the Audi from the factory). To do this, do the holes in the casing to form the outer part of the flashlight, and the inside of the glued area, cut from plastic casing in the form of a flashlight. And it happened that the body of the flashlight is inserted in the casing is not, and in the playground, pasted under it, and the outer part is flush with the surface of the Shell, without speaking of it.

Foty below:

Attached Image

Deon January 30, 2008 - 23:56 #0

Here foty site on which the lantern:

Attached Image

sanekk January 30, 2008 - 23:58 #0

Deon

Cleve, I already thought of this year, the head is worn on this setup ... More information can be on the connectors, of which he took the signals? Of the connectors on the modules? Or on the locks? And shemku describe in more detail it would not hurt ...

Deon January 30, 2008 - 23:58 #0

Ischo

Attached Image

Deon January 30, 2008 - 23:59 #0

and ischo

Attached Image

Deon January 31, 2008 - 0:06 #A

To the light from the light bulbs did not shine from all the cracks of doors skins, each with a flashlight inside the casings casing made from a plastic beaker for pens. The inside of the hulls painted stationery fonarkov stroke. White hull has significantly increased the brightness of torches, especially whites.

Attached Image

Deon January 31, 2008 - 0:08 #8

Of course a lot of fuss, but the result is worth it. Even turned off, lanterns look in his place, in the factory. Well, look at all included awesome! When you open the door in the dark, fine white lanterns illuminate the road surface near the car and see where to attack, getting out of the car, and the red bright lights are clearly visible from far away to other drivers!

Attached Image

Deon January 31, 2008 - 0:08 #7

Ischo phot

Attached Image

Deon January 31, 2008 - 0:23 #0

sanekk

The wire to the signal comes from opening the doors of the castle and goes out the door to the salon directly, bypassing the door module. Since the lock up is not very easy to reach - it is necessary to remove the panel from the window, I simply connected to the wire in the most convenient location.

sanekk January 31, 2008 - 0:25 #

Deon

With your permission, let me finish the wires, which is a signal the opening of the door, and just to correct you.

Front left - four contacts on the connector lock a black and yellow

Front right - 4 contacts on the connector lock a black and blue

Rear doors - 4 contacts on the connector lock a black and orange

All these wires go to the GEM module out the door without hitting the door modules in the analog signal. Even on the bus CAN GEM includes posvetku and sends a signal to open the door.

What is the connection - see image

A bit ahead of me ...And yet, pliz write, with pictures, that the scheme did you use? Where they took the other two signals? I can not understand the schemes more ...

# Last updated: January 31, 2008 - 0:30

Attached Image

Manu January 31, 2008 - 0:28 #0

Deon

class! 5 +!

Deon January 31, 2008 - 0:34 #0

sanekk

That's right!

But I take the signals from the wires before they reach the GEM module, since connected directly to the door. So, what's next with these Segal makes GEM module to work my light has no effect.

Shemku lay sha!

sanekk January 31, 2008 - 0:36 #A

Deon

I understand perfectly, this was a retreat as it were, to say this, that the wires do not go to the modules ...

All the same, which powered the rest? Where from? The land is clear, with 18 contacts on the module door, the black wire. By the way, with 16 contacts the door module signal goes to the castle, and then out of it is spent on GEM, there is an idea to cling to the module, it's easier, and at break of the chain in the lock, the signal is lost as a wire to the castle, and on the wire after (to which the neck connected).

The main thing is not to be confused black-and-yellow and yellow-black. Value of a different color. The first - black with a yellow stripe and the other yellow with black stripe. On the other - by analogy.

Deon January 31, 2008 - 0:54 #2

Here shemki lights turn off when the door of "minus" to lock the door.

Used to restrict a field effect transistor and the constant resistance IRFZ44N 10k power 0.25W

The signal from the lock at the "gate" taranzistora, and the "plus" and "minus" is in each door. Orange with white stripe - a "plus", and black, respectively, the "minus". They both fit in the slots of door modules (number pad, unfortunately I do not remember, but I have no scheme). But they are easy to find the color and they are two very thick.

Attached Image

Deon January 31, 2008 - 1:53 #9

The boards did not do any. Circuits soldered together and priapayal wires to them. Got this thing. Then he shoved all-in shrink.

If a man have any questions, you are welcome!

Attached Image

-Forester-January 31, 2008 - 2:24 #0

Deon

MegaZachOt!

new theme for those who have "itching"

Posted at 02:28 **

PS while the red lanterns there are some code or reference, well, or as a short seller to explain what I want?

Deon January 31, 2008 - 2:46 #2

Finis-codes:

Red lanterns VAGovskie: 8D0947411

There are more such VAGovskie, but white: 3B0947415B

I put white lights on the Ford hatchback trunk: 6136623

dimka1 January 31, 2008 - 9:18 #0

Deon

MegaZachOt! Boom to do.

The only downside, if the lamp blows, the transistor, the resistance - to replace the need to remove the door trim, is not good!

(Prompt: - and to set the ceiling outside the place enough - strike sharply on the thresholds would not be?)

sanekk January 31, 2008 - 9:36 #0

Deon

And which of the wires connecting light on the pictures, what is the earth, from what is 12B?

I look at my chart and I can not understand what the picture is that ... You can paint the flowers?

What color is the wire to the signal door? What kind of advantage? What with the land?

As far as I could figure out the scheme, and a picture, black - ground to the door.

Green - the signal from the lock.

Orange - 12 V through a resistance, there is a positive lead to the bulb.

White - the land, stretching from the transistor to the bulb.

Home forumaPoiskAvtomobili - Ford Focus ---- FF1 Extras. Equipment and Parts - Ford Focus 2 ---- FF2 Operation ---- FF2 Accessoires and Parts - Ford Focus 3 ---- Engine ---- Chassis ---- Brakes ---- Body and Salon ---- Electrical ---- Optics ---- Wheels ---- Audio, multimedia, navigation and safety systems ---- help ---- Protection Systems ---- Feedback - Ford Focus ST - Ford C-MAX - Ford S-MAX and Galaxy 2006 - Ford Mondeo - 4x4 ---- Ford Escape and Maverick ---- Ford Kuga - Ford Fiesta, Fusion - Commercial vehicles - Diesel engines - Dealers, Services, FMC - Parts and Services WE - Introductions - Around and Inside - Avtobesedka - Archangel Club ---- ---- Novgorod, Vladimir ---- ---- ---- Ekaterinburg Kazan, Ivanovo ---- ---- Kaluga - - Kirov Kostroma ---- ---- ---- Krasnodar Krasnoyarsk Kuzbass ---- ---- ---- Magnitogorsk Moscow Murmansk ---- ---- ---- Nizhny Novgorod Novosibirsk - --- Omsk - Archive ---- ---- Perm Pskov ---- Republic of Karelia, Komi Republic ---- ---- ---- Republic of Mordovia, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan ---- - - Samara ---- St. Petersburg ---- ---- Saratov Sergiev Posad, Dimitrov ---- ---- Stavropol Tver Tomsk ---- ---- ---- Tula Tyumen - - Ufa ---- Chelyabinsk Cherepovets ---- ---- ---- Black Earth Ugra ---- Yaroslavl ---- Belarus ---- Ukraine ---- FF Racing Club - Archive - Sport - Travel - Hobbies - For Sale ---- Marketplace - For Sale ---- Wheels - Car Audio ---- For Sale - Car - For Sale ---- Sale - Wheels ---- For Sale - Car Audio ---- Sale - Cars Others Topics - News - ffclub.ru - Website

Up

Write: