Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thought On These Pedal Guys

Lenny

Spotted these aluminium Pedals on eBay thought they looked good

whats your thoughts on these guys? Click Here

Nice touch?

or Boy Racer?

I can't see any problem with them, not that anyone will see them only you. They look ST'ish and should be a nice upgrade.

Yeah, I like them too. I've got some similar ones coming as a Christmas present. 4 quid from Halfords reduced from about 25 or 30 as the store was having a refit.

hmmm im not sure about these... are they actual pedals or pedal covers??

i dont think the picture does them any justice, but at the same time they are fairly cheap.

have u looked into getting the ford aluminum ones, not to sure how much they are but iv got them in the zetec S and they look smart.

Those are just pedal covers, and as such are a bit tacky if you want alloy pedals get alloy pedals, Halfords ripspeed ones are often on offer

Those are just pedal covers, and as such are a bit tacky if you want alloy pedals get alloy pedals, Halfords ripspeed ones are often on offer

Thanks for the feedback and knowledge guys, my nearest Halfords is 178km away

whata that in Miles?? way too many to walk lol

ill talk nice to the missus she might buy me a ford set for christmas,

thanks all B)

Don't fords do aluminium pedals that are covers , I had a set from fords on my fiesta and they were good , I got privilege discount on them , was thinking about getting some for my focus but cant afford them at the moment.

Is there a lot of difference from the real thing and a cover? , got to admit not sure about the eBay ones , they look a bit cheapy , could be the pic though!

Don't fords do aluminium pedals that are covers , I had a set from fords on my fiesta and they were good , I got privilege discount on them , was thinking about getting some for my focus but cant afford them at the moment.

Is there a lot of difference from the real thing and a cover? , got to admit not sure about the ebay ones , they look a bit cheapy , could be the pic though!

the real ones need drilling into the original paedals ive seen these on a few cars before and they do look really realistic when fitted might just get some myself

• Like 1

They look good, and if your happy to go to the effort of fitting them, then its certainly cheaper than fitting a new set of pedals... but then - which would you prefer...?

Whats the price difference between the two of them (pedals vs covers?)

Looks like I really did get a bargain then as the ones I got from Halfords for £4 are the ripspeed ones that need drilling. :)

Looks like I really did get a bargain then as the ones I got from halfords for £4 are the ripspeed ones that need drilling. :)

spotted this rally style Rear spoiler on eBay germany,

didnt want to start a new thread since i had this one, have a look at this guys lol Click Here

KGrHqUOKi0E4tUSeIUBOS-iujGQ48_12.jpg

Nice if you have the rest of the body kit to go with it, on its own it may look a little daft

for some weird reason it makes the car look like a sporty prius hahaha

Please don't fit it. It will look like a trolley if you do :o.

I dont ever plan on fitting one lmao

nice if i was 19 or 20 again and petrol was cheap, as the drag this would create, would be like towing a fiat panda around :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club