Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Gadgets

Hey, I'm getting my New Fiesta Titanium next week and I opted to have the bluetooth & USB system fitted. Has anyone here had any experience using gadgets like ipods, phones or sat nav with the new fiesta? I basically need to able to do the following 3 things;

* Play my ipod whilst charging it at the same time

* Be able to make & recieve calls on my mobile via bluetooth

* Be able to use my Nokia N95 for sat-nav whilst charging it

What do I need to purchase to get all these things working how I want them to?

Hey, I'm getting my New Fiesta Titanium next week and I opted to have the Bluetooth & USB system fitted. Has anyone here had any experience using gadgets like ipods, phones or sat nav with the new fiesta? I basically need to able to do the following 3 things;

* Play my ipod whilst charging it at the same time

* Be able to make & recieve calls on my mobile via bluetooth

* Be able to use my Nokia N95 for sat-nav whilst charging it

What do I need to purchase to get all these things working how I want them to?

For iPod you need part number 1529487 USB cable

1529487-1.jpg

Works well and charges ipod as you drive, its easy to link mobile with the car vi bluetooth, once linked it hooks up automatically whenever you get in the car

You can do all of the above, but you wont be able to charge your phone and ipod at the same time (unless you get a 2 way splitter).

To make a phone call via bluetooth, you can do the following:

Talk to the car by pressing the button on the left hand stalk and say: Phone - Dial number - Then you start saying the number. But remember to say ZERO rather than "0" as the system cannot understand that.

Or you can press "phone" on the radio and go into the phone book (if you cant remember the number) and select it from there.

Last thing you can do is use the number pad on the right hand side of the radio and type the number in.

Hope this helps :)

Its down by the gear stick and hand brake. Thats where the USB and AUX port is aswell. Heres a pic:

DSC04571.jpg

I want to use the sat nav on my Nokia N95 with my new Fiesta but could someone recommend a suitable setup? I was going to get a windscreen phone holder but the nokia car charger would not be long enough to go from the windscreen all the way down to that cigarette lighter beside the hand brake. I want to be able to charge my N95 whilst it sits in it's holder but what holder will suit best and where would I place it inside the new Fiesta?

I've not used a N95 in my Fiesta so i can't really answer your question :( I have used a normal sat nav in the car and just let if rest near the gear stick in the little cubby hole in the pic above.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club