Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iphone 4S

beza777

I have just purchased a fiesta tittainium 59 plate and Iam having trouble with the hands free phone. I have connected my iPhone 4s to the system but when i go to the phone book, its empty. Is there somthing im missing?

hi mate i have had a fiesta zetec for a while now but when i upgraded to the iPhone 4S my hands free started to get a bit glitchy,

The basic issue is that the new tech on the 4S isn't actually compatible with ford hands free system, now you can go to a ford dealer and get them to update your hands free system you will get it all working but the bluetooth will still drop out after say 20 minutes. Ford are currently waiting for apple to release a software update that will sort out all the problems

The ford software update should be covered under your manufacture warranty

hope this helps

I have no issues at all with my iPhone 4 s and the Sony radio in the Fiesta. Have you checked in the bluetooth settings for "Ford Audio" that it syncs contacts? And that no contacts are on the Sim card, otherwise the radio will never pick it up.

Ford have released an update for you to do yourself if you have USB in the car. Follow this link to update your radio if needed.

http://www.ford-mobile-connectivity.com/downloadsUpdates

Thanks guys, thinking about it i dont think my contacts are on my sim card. I will transfer them over and try the update. if that wont work i will give my dealer a call.

The update that Mark M.K spoke about is the exact same update that ford will do, i tried do it myself without much luck which is why I went to the main dealer lol,

my iPhone 4S doe still work with hands free but is still a bit glitchy even after the update

tbh i think we just have to wait for apple to pull there finger out and get the update ready :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club