Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Won't Work After The Battery Was Removed

dwight

Can anyone give me the correct radio code for a Ford Puma 2001 Serial No. M020953. radio won't work after the battery was removed,

Thanks!

Radio codes are not given out on here try your local ford dealer they might do it FOC if you have had a Ford main dealer service it may be on your bill, if not try e-bay

have a look in your service pack it may be in there,or even some times people write it on the radio itself,

If you have the "audio guide" supplement book with your vehicle handbook, there should be a card (usually on the rear cover) with the manufacturers radio code enclosed...

Thats a thought. When we picked up the Ka we were given key codes but no radio code. Read the radio handbook but no code there either.Will ask the dealer when I takes it back for a one month look over.

Thats a thought. When we picked up the Ka we were given key codes but no radio code. Read the radio handbook but no code there either.Will ask the dealer when I takes it back for a one month look over.

check the inside page of the radio handbook

i checked for mine and couldnt find it in the manual, so i paid a guy on eBay to give it to me lol

then i was reading the manual and found it pronted in it 3 months after paying for it elsewhere :rolleyes:

I still recommend the iPhone app for 69p. (as long as the radio is a M code version)

Cheaper than eBay and more convenient than going to the dealer.

I still recommend the iPhone app for 69p. (as long as the radio is a M code version)

Cheaper than eBay and more convenient than going to the dealer.

I dont have an iPhone :(

ive had my Nokia 6303 since September 2009 before the iPhone ever came out on the market :lol:

but it has served me well, taking all th :lol: pictures that are on here from me on its 2.5m.p. :lol: camera

I dont have an iPhone :(

ive had my Nokia 6303 since September 2009 before the iPhone ever came out on the market :lol:

but it has served me well, taking all th :lol: pictures that are on here from me on its 2.5m.p. :lol: camera

It works on iPod and iPad too. ^_^

Don't have a personal iPhone, just a 2 year old Sony Ericsson Vivaz with a 8Mp camera and HD video, phone is clunky as anything but excellent photos/video.

Issue phone is a 3GS but my own phone is due for upgrade at the end of the month, Can't decide whether to get 4GS, Galaxy S2 or Sony Xperia S.

Decisions, Decisions. :blink:

Don't have a personal iPhone, just a 2 year old Sony Ericsson Vivaz with a 8Mp camera and HD video, phone is clunky as anything but excellent photos/video.

Issue phone is a 3GS but my own phone is due for upgrade at the end of the month, Can't decide whether to get 4GS, Galaxy S2 or Sony Xperia S.

If it was me mate,

id sell my sole for a Galaxy S2 i think preee has one of these too and the aplications available for them are excellent such as HUD for the car, projects the speedo on to the windscreen from the screen of the phone

From a phone? You're joking? :blink:

I'm one of the type that couldn't even tell you what phone i have now Think it's a Sony summatorother... I've had it about 5 years i reckon, i keep on refusing the free yearly upgrade to a new version as i really can't be bothered to learn how to work a new one! :D

Clive wait for the Galaxy S 3 , due out very very soon

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club