Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Customizing

Michael Purvis

is thinking about customizing the interior of my car,not fusssed on the outside but want some nice seat covers,seen a gear leaver knob i like (silver with light up red numbers) some scuff plates aswel,anyone know of any good web sites to buy this sort of stuff off? with reasonable prices aswel? plus had an idea after seeing a photo of it,replacing the silver/gray trim with a differant colour and replacing the black around the dials,any ideas would be gratefull,just fancy making mine a bit different to others

Looking forward to seeing peoples replies on this, I like seeing little changes people have made too.

In the mean time theres a couple of pics of the little things I did on mine in this previous thread (nothing major): http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/30639-show-me-your-interior/page__hl__%2Bshow+%2Binterior__fromsearch__1

• seat covers - don't bother, seats are for sitting on not covering up! Unless you're a builder or take your dog on muddy walks and he sits up front you're not gonna ruin them
  • seen a gear leaver knob i like (silver with light up red numbers) - I have that, looks ace but quite pricey (£73 here)
  • scuff plates aswel - I also have these, well worth it

anyone know of any good web sites to buy this sort of stuff off? with reasonable prices aswel?

Most of my stuff comes from eBay or local dealer. Always shop around for best prices.

plus had an idea after seeing a photo of it,replacing the silver/gray trim with a differant colour and replacing the black around the dials,any ideas would be gratefull,just fancy making mine a bit different to others

Here's my guide on removing the interior plastics. I sprayed mine Frozen White to match the outside.

forgot to mention i dont trust eBay,money been swipped of paypal before and never trusted ever again,got door sills tho from lockwood superdials £36 for all 4 doors,got richbrook for tax disc aswel

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club